[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me bruhs. Just. Fuck. Me. I followed the "B-BREH"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: umirinfacialasthetics.jpg (13 KB, 450x570) Image search: [Google]
umirinfacialasthetics.jpg
13 KB, 450x570
Fuck me bruhs. Just. Fuck. Me. I followed the "B-BREH" meme. I got into "THICK" chicks.

So ensues what I thought was going to be a proud /fit/ story after taking my 1 1/2 scoops of whey, but NO, this shit happens:

>>OKCupid cute chick, decide to meet up. I'm intrigued because it's like ordering something new from the bakery, right?
>>Baker decides to try out an extra fluffy batch just for me
>>Like, fuark m8. I didn't ask for the extra filling
>>She's alright otherwise. Not hamplanet mode, but extra-thhhyuuuck. I feel guilty that I'm not giving her enough credit; if it wasn't for the deception, I'd be kind of into her (into comics, actual gamer, reads, etc.)
>>BUT WAIT, give it another rep, see what really happens
>>try to pull some moves, but she doesn't move a single muscle -probably due to the laws of physics preventing her- to accept my advances
>>Find out the filling's actually full of Grade A, green-fed, non-GMO bullshit
>>She's got every single red flag a m8 can hoist. Messy relationship with parents? Check. Recent drug addictions? Check. Shitty friends? Check. Super SJW? Fuck, check that off. Curls in the squat rack? I don't fucking know but ye prolly
>>But then she mentions she's kinky. As in BDSM, submissive, likes getting her ass pounded/hair pulled/face slapped kinky.
>>Oh
>>Went from talking to suddenly cuddling, to a drawn out kiss, to full on fucking TEARING APART THAT GODDAMN EXTRA FLUFFY MUFFIN
>>At one point I was literally just trying to imitate my squat and deadlift forms while visiting pound-town
>>Finished up, and felt the same goddamn pain that I physically do when eating a muffin on my current cut

The shame b-brehs...the shame. My fingers are still recovering from the smell. God. Fucking. Damnit. I should have just fucking fapped.

Moral of the story? Take 2 fucking scoops of protein next time. Maybe that would've stopped this thick-chick madness.

Please tell me you bruhs have made mistakes like this before. P-pls.
>>
can you try this thread again but without writing like a weirdo?
>>
I fucked an ugly chicken to lose my virginity when I was 20
>>
>>37916924
This pls
>>
>>37916893
I'ma be honest, but I smiled half way through. You have good analogies, but lifting and baking are entirely different and don't relate whatsoever. 6/10, funny read though. Stick to fucking, tell her clean often, if you want that. Otherwise, dip.
>>
File: 1407300868108.jpg (35 KB, 510x550) Image search: [Google]
1407300868108.jpg
35 KB, 510x550
>>37916893
I've banged out a few fatties. Never had a good fuck from any of them. They're lazy as fuck so you have to do everything. That pussy is somehow always like a fucking garden hose too. Straight up ruined my sheets this one pig. Fucking wet spot was half the mattress.
Pussy always felt really sloppy on fatties also. Small chicks just seem to have tighter muscles around the pussy.

3/10 would not fuck a fatty again
>>
>>37916893
BREH
>>
>>37916893
Nigger.
>>
>>37916893
>1 1/2 scoops

stopped reading right there
i don't care how funny your story is
it's like you're not even trying
>>
File: Right there! Right there!.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
Right there! Right there!.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>>37916893
You fucking my ex bruh? Because good luck with that psycho...
>>
>>37916924
Yes, your metaphors ruined the story
>>
>>37916893
Guilty. Probably worse. theres been the fat girls, but then theres been the downright ugly, dead-fish, full-on regret girls. and it's always the dating-app angles or the push-up bras. Now I've learned, if you're not sure, you're better off jerking it, because there are those chicks that'll pretty much make you hate yourself during because you're too nice/appropriate to turn them down once you realize
>>
>>37916893
4 SCOOPS YOU FUCKING FAILURE
>>
>>37916893
Did you at least call her a "fuck pig"?
>>
>>37916893
>not hamplanet mode
girl confirmed chubby and not actually thiqq/HITEST
>>
Eh, I lost my v card to a slutty fat girl
Don't regret shit, had fun sorta.
>>
>>37917015
so gross hey. I fucked a pig once and all she did was lay on the bed, hole gaping and expected me to do all the work. Between pumps I was totally absent within my thoughts thinking how everything led to this, my parents aspirations for their son, ruined. I will never be a spiritedly young-gun with his sword sheathed, I will always wander... defiled.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.