[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I keep a good conversation going? (especially with girls)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1468040031599.jpg (94 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1468040031599.jpg
94 KB, 500x750
It usually goes like this
>talk to them for a minute
>sociable as fuck, no autismo
>coversation about current thing ends
>run out of things to talk about
>look down and go quiet
>face away and wait for 10 minutes until they bring something up again

What are some common topics I can talk about to everybody that wont make me look like an autist? Also what questions to ask girls to start coversations? This is my biggest weakness /fit/, help.
>>
Them.

Not /fit/ness.
>>
>>37909810
if she isnt underage post more please
>>
>>37909845
she's a t*rk
>>
>>37909845
>not knowing who anzu jaamu is
>>
File: SAM_0481.jpg (666 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0481.jpg
666 KB, 1000x1425
>>37909845
I wish she was.
>>
>>37909810
Instead of looking for topics to talk about, just ask them about themselves.
>What do you do for work / why did you choose that career

Use the info they give you to ask another question

> I got a degree from blah and they offer me a job...

> How many times did you change major in blah uni?
or
> Did you always want to do your career?

people LOVE talking about themselves as long as its not personal. It lets them share things they think are interesting from thier life.
>>
>>37909845

She's fucking balding for fuck's sake.
>>
When in doubt, ask them questions about themselves.

If she finds you physically attractive, it really doesn't matter what you say as long as it's not just blatantly offensive.
>>
>>37909810
I just be honest with my self and stopped being insecure with what i had to say, recently told a girl i was shopping for shades and asked what she thanked, than you say you try them on or something
>>
File: 1468345382568.gif (2 MB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
1468345382568.gif
2 MB, 286x400
Our biggest accomplishment is the girl in OPs pic.

İ fucked her the other week.

>FeelsGoodBrahs
>>
>>37909810
things you read in the paper
things she likes
follow up with things you like, don't go the other way round
work
favorite hangout
literally just look around and find something to talk about
>>
>>37909810
Literally anything you can have an opinion about that isn't offensive

People in general like when you have an opinion or take a stance and it could be anything. Pokemon go, pants when it's hot out, Leo dicaprio, drake, the color blue

Nobody thinks about these things actively so you only find out what you and others actually believe in or act when randomly discussing them.

Girls like that you don't think too much or are trying to orchestrate some grandiose plan. They just want you to be comfortable and interested just like anything else that is alive. Literally if you could treat a lion that way you'd get a date with it
>>
>>37911579
Same person OP

Silence is completely normal btw. It usually means both people care enough to not just spew out random nonsense. Don't over think it or thInk that you can't say something bc it's been too long of a silence
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.