[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>second day at work >saying hi to coworkers >qt manager
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: GYuVgem.gif (387 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
GYuVgem.gif
387 KB, 500x447
>second day at work
>saying hi to coworkers
>qt manager comes by
>say "hi" and smile
>she smiles and says good morning
>as she talks I look to the floor and smile

This is fucking hard. How do you make noob social gains?
>>
>>37908460
What country do you live in?
>>
>>37908460
>she said hi and GOOD MORNING

she was making fun of you you fucking idiot learn how to squat correctly

haha me and my buddies work at the gym and we constantly see faggots like you who don't rise their chest with the hips and we say shit like that to make fun of 'em
>>
>>37908481
>my buddies

We all know you have 0 friends, man.
>>
>>37908460
Look at her in the eyes you fucking autist.
>>
>>37908514
Its hard!
>>
OP here. I fixed it, me and her are cool now. We're wearing backpacks together
>>
>>37911134
>We're wearing backpacks together

This gave me a giggle!
>>
>>37908460
Being able to make and hold eye contact without shitting yourself is a good start. You need practice /experience
>>
>>37912564
Welp my shift ended. I managed to redeem myself. Feels good man.
>>
>>37913672
Can you shed a little light on what you meant by wearing backpacks together, you cute autist?
>>
>>37908460
I didn't know people were this socially inept. I mean, I'm not very social and can't approach people, but at least I can talk to people when approached.
>>
>>37913697
So we're doing a promotion on back to school, so she handed me a backpack while I was at the register and said "want to join in on the fun?". Store that sells the most gets a reward.

So we spent the entire day wearing backpacks and working the cash register
>>
>>37908460
I'm usually ok but then

>selective mutism around people I admire
>selective mutism whenever any remotely sexual topic is brought up

>girl lies her head on my chest
>start having a panic attack

tips for curing autism pls
>>
>>37909025
So have a wank before work. That should stop you from getting hard at least until you get out.

Whatever you do, don't wank at work. You'll get caught.
>>
>>37914277
Terrible idea, girls can tell when you've just had a wank
>>
>>37914193
That sounds cute. Good job, op!
>>
>>37914193
Dude, she totally wants to fuck. "Accidentally" slip your dick into her hand tomorrow, and say "Whoops!" and she'll take it from there.
>>
>>37908460
Your story should read:

>second day at work
>saying hi to coworkers
>qt manager comes by
>say "hi" and smile
>she smiles and says good morning
>I say "GOOD MORNING, GOOOOOOD FFFFUCCKING MOOORRNING GODDAMMIT"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.