[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a 315lb 1RM Front Squat achievable natty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1080
>6'0ft
>206lbs, 16% bodyfat
>current front squat max is 285 1RM

I think I've hit a front squat plateau. It's just a personal goal of mine to just put all of my focus on the front squat instead of the back squat. Sometimes I'll do timed holds with 315lbs in the front squat rack position just to get used to the weight, but holding it feels like absolute death, and at times it feels impossible that I'll be able to actually front squat it.

Is a 315lb 1RM front squat achievable natty at all at my height or weight+~5lbs? Do I have to juice or just become even fatter to reach my goal?
>>
>>37907710
Is this bait? Of course it's possible. 140kg/315lb front squat is scratching the surface of maximum natty strength.
>>
Definitely possible. When I was lifting seriously, I weighed about 195 at 5'7 (manlet, I know), and my max front squat was around 345-350. I know you have a little further to go in the squat being taller, but I still think it's definitely possible. You've got it!
>>
>>37907710
Of course it's achievable, I've repped 3plate.
>>
>>37907784
Your mum's halal pussy is bait for my migrant cock how about that you jabroni
>>
Marcel did it as a total skelly
>>
>>37907784
For women maybe
>>
What's the name of the girl in op's pic ?
>>
File: image.jpg (552 KB, 1080x1687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552 KB, 1080x1687
>>37907995
Brooke Wells, the queen of fit
>>
>>37908085
Thanks m8 she's indeed the queen of this place
>>
>>37907710

It's definitely possible. After 1 month of adding FS to my routine, I could do 3plates for a triple. My BS was around 430lbs for reference.
>>
>>37907710
YOU'RE AT 285 YOU STUPID FUCK.
>IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ANYONE WITHOUT THE USE OF STEROIDS COULD POSSIBLE LIFT SLIGHTLY MORE THAN I CURRENTLY AM?
JUST SQUAT HARDER YOU FUCK
>>
>>37908740
You seem upset
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.