[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you avoid going out to buy two pints of Ben&jerry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1468349941333.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
1468349941333.png
32 KB, 766x758
How do you avoid going out to buy two pints of Ben&jerry and a bag of chips when you get the cravings?
>>
Drinking 2 Liters of Water.
>>
eat something very acidic but with basically no cals, like pickled vegetables.
>>
>>37907512
sugar free ice tee keeps me going during my cut.
>>
It's easier to be lazy and not run out to the store. You're too motivated to be a fatty fatty fat-fat :^)
>>
>>37907531

nestle is the incarnation of the devil though.
>>
>>37907548
>>37907548
*Unsheates katana*
*Tips fedora and cut you in one million of pieces*
Hehe, that's what you get for being a multinational corporation slave... kiddo...
>>
I generally never eat ice cream or chips anyway.

But I do eat Nutella, which I just factor into my macros, so I just eat it and cut still anyway lmao.
>>
>>37907512
Realize that 'the munchies' are actually just thirst, and you've associated food with that craving instead of water.
If you're missing the rush that sugar gives you, drink unsweetened tea or black coffee.
>>
>>37907512
Go out and get a refillable Diet Coke from your local convenience store instead
>>
>>37907512
not being an amerifat
>>
>>37907512
i just discovered vanilla diet coke
>>
>>37908046
where do you get that brah? been looking for it everywhere
>>
>>37907512
>plain greek yogurt and sugar-free jam
>plain greek yogurt and baked potato

plan out what to get during your cheat day, making sure to track calories and protein intake, and schedule your cheat day every week when you go grocery shopping
>>
>>37908067
petrol station
ausfag
>>
>>37907892
back the fuck off???
>>
i promised myself a huge cheat meal midway through the cut.. only a couple of weeks to go

>large family pizza with a shit load of toppings
>a box of tim tams

i could probably squeeze 5K calories in that meal, but according to my math it should not have any real impact in the long term.

the hard part is to not reschedule the cheat meal and stick to the original date..
>>
>>37907512
i imagine how much progress i'm throwing away if if do it
>>
>>37907512
sunflower seeds...
>>
I can cook
>>
ADD drugs
>>
>>37907519
>t. German
>>
>>37907987
>unsweetened tea
>black coffee
Impossible
>>
>>37907987
>Realize that 'the munchies' are actually just thirst
No, it's not.

It's trained. You did it all the time. So now the body expects you to continue and it feels off if you don't. But it will go away after a week or two.
>>
>cravings

I am neither pregnant or pathetic so I do not get these.
>>
>>37907512
Think about what a fat fucking degenerate you are for getting food cravings as if food is a drug..

God damn. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.