[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I started running 4km three times a week >Fast forward,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1463436160392.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463436160392.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>I started running 4km three times a week
>Fast forward, a few moths later
>I have moved from 68 to 58 kg
>Now I started with push ups and other exercises

Might this be a good progress? My parents are constantly whining because "you're obsessed, anon", "you're too skelly". In fact I've only tried to be fitter and stronger, and to learn about nutrition.
>>
>58kg

You're a skelly or you're like 5'6 which is it?
>>
>>37906654
>you're like 5'6

You nailed it, mate. I'm like 169 cm.
>>
>>37906654
5'3 but really fat.
>>
>>37906693
>>37906696

dunno who to believe but if you're the 5'3 keep running if you're 5'6 you're fine desu but dont' got much lower
>>
Did you change anything else?

Gr8 loss for not improving diet.
>>
File: 70V9muR.png (455 KB, 683x551) Image search: [Google]
70V9muR.png
455 KB, 683x551
>>37906762
>>37906782
I'm the 5'6 / 169 cm. In fact I recently started eating more fruits/vegetables and less sweets/sugar. Of course I keep eating homemade fries, some dark chocolate, drinking coffee... this kind of things.

What do you think would be the next step? I already noticed my chest growng and my belly shrinking, thanks to the push ups and crunches, but feel that I need more.

My current routine is not something very studied, I just do the same three days a week: Running 4km outside (fartlek), after that I do series of push ups and crunches (with variations). That's all. Maybe I should spread it along the whole week?
>>
>>37906858

Depends entirely on your goal body
>>
>>37906876
Well, Brock (pic related) is always a goal, but I'd prefer to introduce gymnastic strength/flexibility too. And if it's not possible, Geralt of Rivia tier.
>>
>>37907032

Well you better start lifting 5-6 times a day and eating 300-400 calories over mainteneance for a few years
>>
File: geralt_s_body.png (563 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
geralt_s_body.png
563 KB, 1024x576
Geralt 10/10
>>
test
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.