[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this thing? My gym got one and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 283x178
What the fuck is this thing?

My gym got one and I don't know what I should do with it.
>>
>>37904264
That is a safe squat bar

You sit with it on your back and then stand back up
>>
>>37904264
it's a barbell op, just drag a bench over and do some bench press (the rack is there for safety)
>>
>>37904282
What makes it safe
>>
Yeah, it is a SSB (Safety Squat Bar)

The camber pushes the weight a little forward (say between a front and read squat) and sort of forces you to use your lower back a bit more.

It is also good for good mornings.

Elitefts' > Rouge's, however
>>
>>37904314
People with shoulder mobility issues can still squat safely with it.

Maybe it should be called a SSSB
>>
>>37904314
It's the hero we need not the hero we deserve
>>
>>37904328
I've got the elitefts SSB. I'd go with Rogue if I had to do it over. They clear-coated the sleeves and now the shit flakes all over every time I put a plate on or take one off.
>>
just gonna drop this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYzQwkx-LrU
>>
>>37904381
I hear you, but Rogue's powder coating flakes off even worse. I have a compressor and clear coat, I just clean it up and blast it now and then.
>>
>>37904264
one in the pink, one in the stink. Then you run around the gym with it.

Good for your core and quads
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.