[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting big to beat up a bully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 235345345.jpg (18 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
235345345.jpg
18 KB, 333x333
>be 5'10 135lb string bean living as NEET at moms house with shit head faggot bully of a brother
>have $500 that I planned to spend on university applications
>buy big barbell set, squat rack, bench, and personal refrigerator
>put all in bedroom when nobody is home
>learn what foods are good and when, learn how to prep meals
>spend 6 months on SS, and then 9 months on GSLP
>never drop the weights and play some quiet music, so they can't hear what i'm doing
>all from the comfort of my fucking bedroom that I only leave to take a shit and cook food
>wearing nothing revealing anytime I leave to hide my power level, big loose sweatshirts and sweat pants
>they suspect nothing
>mom still asking if i need to go to the hospital in a very demeaning way because she still thinks i'm this skinny NEET that lives in his bedroom all day
>this bitch doesn't even know what I'm capable of
>make sure to do all of my prepping and cooking when they're working at the mall on the weekends lol fucking losers
>slip up sometimes and they see me baking chicken or whatever, fuck them they don't know shit
>can 1/2/3/4 at this point with no problems
>live on third floor while they live on second and first, they tell me they hear weird thumps sometimes and I tell them I'm learning how to dance
>dance my first through your fucking dumb head bitch
>grew an inch to 5'11 and now 175lbs, noticeably taller than brother now, he looks small to me now
>manipulate brother to get into a confrontation with me
>thinks i'm still this skinny kid that he can push around and punch and goes off doing what he usually does to intimidate me
>kick the shit out of him
>come out smelling like a rose
>he doesn't even look in my direction or talk directly to me anymore
>got away with pre-meditating the ass kicking of a bully

That was satisfying. Time to sell this shit and go to university. My work here is done. Fuck bullies.
>>
>>37901739
Nice pasta
>>
>>37901944
It's OC, anon.
>>
>>37901969
Then really nice, keep up the good work.
>>
>>37901739
>Needing to lift to kick someone's ass
>>
You're terribly autistic anon, aren't you
>>
>>37902005
I'm diagnosed with Aspergers, yes.
>>
>>37901739
Good job wasting your money for college applications and have fun working at the mall with your dat mom (we all know she's fat). You're a faggot, anon. Also- 1/2/3/4 on the third floor: sure ya do buddy.
>>
File: 9l5ifml.png (556 KB, 515x599) Image search: [Google]
9l5ifml.png
556 KB, 515x599
>all of these skinny manlets ITT that think I take them seriously
lol
>>
Maybe someday you'll live that fantasy, friendo.

But for now stay autistic.
>>
File: fZng7N7.jpg (209 KB, 550x494) Image search: [Google]
fZng7N7.jpg
209 KB, 550x494
>>37902068
grandmother paying for entire university. stay mad "buddy" :^)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.