[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that you've gotten bigger I can imagine you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: manhandle.jpg (102 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
manhandle.jpg
102 KB, 600x703
Now that you've gotten bigger I can imagine you've gotten more attention and more playful with women.

What im wondering is demonstrating your strength by manhandling a woman good? like pulling them close to you for saying X and making them playfully apologize or restraining them while play fighting?
>>
It depends on a lot of things like how intimate are you to her? Has she given you room to do it etc.

I've OHPd a girl at a pool party and threw her in the pool, but we are fuck buddies and she had been throwing bantz at me, saying my muscles are all sylicon, that kind of shit. Also we were pretty drunk too.

If you do it to some girl you just met it will feel awkward as fuck though.
>>
>>37900609
i'm talking about a girl you recently met and you and her have gotten to a playfully touchy stage, I mean do girls like this? does it do anything for them?
>>
>>37900732
From my experience I never got to that stage until we've known each other for a while. I don't do that kind of manhandling with a girl I met recently.
>>
>>37900759
I mean they don't run off and they try to talk to me, but im not sure if its a plus/turn-on to be so bold and "strong" or just an "eh"/"clown" .
>>
>>37900536
doesn't work if you give off that autistic serial killer vibe sorry
>>
>>37901087
Obviously, but im wondering if it works if she's NOT disgusted by you and actually wants to talk to you.
>>
File: 1465257238200.jpg (53 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1465257238200.jpg
53 KB, 473x500
Yeah, I hold 'em down and stuff my dick in 'em.

It's like wrestling but more fun.
>>
>>37901212
mirin alfa
>>
>>37900536
Can someone please do a close up crop of her face like /fit/ tends to do
>>
>>37900536
This happened on accident. I was at a bar and ran into some girls I knew from high school that were a grade below me but never talked to. I was belligerently drunk since I started drinking at 7pm so I was just walking through everyone, kinda of pushing them, girls included, out of the way to get to the front of the bar to get more drinks.

I blacked out the rest of the night but I ended up waking up naked in one of the girls bed.
>>
>>37901087
*attractive
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.