[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the point of getting muscular? I can understand if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pepesad.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
pepesad.png
109 KB, 444x444
Whats the point of getting muscular? I can understand if you have a manual labor job where you need to have muscles to carry heavy things and whatnot, but what if you dont have a manual labor job. Having an existential crisis here, just did 10 pushups and Im questioning why.
>>
>>37898691
If only Zyzz were alive...
>>
>>37898691
>why bother bettering yourself
>I like being feeble

Pathetic and hilarious.
>>
I live in a very dangerous country. I want to get muscular because I want to look more threatening.
>>
Its healthy and fun
>>
>>37898691
getting attention from strange human beings
>>
>>37898691
>just did 10 pushups and Im questioning why.
I'm also questioning why, cause 10 pushups is basically a waste of time unless you're in high school.
>>
>>37900558
>high school
Try primary school
>>
>>37898691
So that when you see your reflection in the mirror you get a half chub instead of holding back vomit.
>>
>>37898691
You know what why do anything? Why practice a video game like in the frog post you just made. Unless you have a job testing video games or are pro eports. I just played a competitive match of overwatch and I find myself asking why.

Point is faggot, you do it because you want to. I played the entire month of February in consecutive hours withing an 8 month timespan, and that's only the games that logged my hours. Thank God I'm not like that. Been in the gym for 3 and a half years couldn't be happier. Do you man. You don't need someone to tell you why. But don't try to make retarded justifications as to why you shouldn't do something to trivialize it so you dont feel bad. If it's not for you it's not for you.
>>
>>37898691
>small time investment
>you gain better looks
>you gain more strength
>you gain better health
>you gain more confidence
>you gain brouzouf
>your legs are ok
>>
>Im the friend/family member with a truck
>im the one who gets called to help ppl move shit
>its nice being able to lift for them to help out
>>
>>37898712
>>37898734
>>37898743
These right here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.