[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: can-you-speak-whale.jpg (87 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
can-you-speak-whale.jpg
87 KB, 625x469
Hi /fit/, /k/ visiting.

I have an thing I'd like your advice on.

Assume for the next three months I live in a space the size of a jail cell 23 hours a day.

What workout regime would you recommend assuming I am in said cell and unable to exercise outside of it beyond walking.

I'd like a routine that lasts 10 minutes to an hour.
>>
>>37891334
Do a fuckton of pushups, situps, and pullups on whatever you can find to pull up on. That said, I thought most jails had some shit in the yard or something. Enjoy your time in jail, OP
>>
>>37891334
What kind of exercise did you have in mind? Cardio? Are you trying to bulk or cut?

Also, what are you going to jail for? What makes you think you just won't be able to use the free weights there?
>>
>>37891334
What crazy shit did you pull /k/ommando?

Carrying a ridle through a school or something?
>>
Look up Athlean-x on youtube. Saw a video by him showing how to do body weight excercises in little space. Forgot the name but look up athlean x tight spaces and hopefully you'll find it
>>
why are you all assuming op is going to jail

it's probably just some fat dude who wants to work out in his bedroom
>>
>>37891334
>23 hours a day
OP, are you going into solitary confinement for something?
>>
>>37891345
is that it? Just sets of pushups and sit ups?

>>37891349
Cardio preferred but I've a lot of time so if I can bulk up too I'd be willing.

>>37891358
It's a kinda weird job.

>>37891368
I will start looking.

>>37891372
Not this time, but I'm sure it'll help /tg/ too
>>
>>37891391
I have a good cardio routine right here, sure got me winded whenever I used it but feel free to add to the number of reps or amount of time holding your plank.
>>
>>37891398
more of this please /fit/izens
>>
>>37891405
Its cardio, it really doesn't matter what routine you get so long as you get winded.

OP, what did you do to earn the hole?
>>
File: Coon.jpg (397 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
Coon.jpg
397 KB, 600x831
>>37891334
LOOOOOL
>I went to jail for an ND
>/k/ is second favorite board
>wansnt in long but heres what you need to know....from my short experience in the jail I went to.

-most of the other people in there are skinny meath heads and shit that you dont need to worry about
-find the quiet people who are chill and just want to lay low and make friends

Workouts
-Fuck loads of pullups
-Fuck loads of dips
- Fuck loads of incline pushups
-Deck of cards squats: get a deck, shuffle, flip a card over, do that many squats, new card, squat, repeat until youre done with the deck
-I was the only dude who would squat in jail and I tried to get some guys to do the deck with me but the 2 who did quit before getting half way through
-I probably walked in circles for a few miles a day to go insane from not moving
-the food blows cock so good luck gaining weight
-Work out throughout the day

any more questions? ill keep checking in
>>
>>37891391
> It's a kinda weird job.

What the fuck?
>>
>>37891334
Download the convict conditioning book.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.