[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master Chief Physique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 1023x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 1023x785
Nuked out super soldier plot aside, is the Master chief's physique attainable without steroids? Could a 6' something man with good genetics, heavy supplement and food intake approach a similar musculature? What kind of workout would be recommended for this? Pic very related
>>
>>37887166
There's no way someone as capable as the Master Chief wouldn't have WAY thicker quads than that. But yeah, his physique looks attainable.
>>
Just powerlift
>>
>>37887166
Why am I looking at a picture of master chief's face? Is this blasphemy?
>>
>>37887166
Master chief was part of the spartan project, which involved a complete biological overhall.

So no.
>>
>>37887207
Yeah
One of the concept designers for halo 4 released this pic with a bunch of art, and then a few months ago this picture mysteriously vanished off the web when i came back to get a higer res scan
>>
>>37887190
And hamstrings, and his back would be way more developed.
>>
>>37887166
DELETE THIS IMAGE
>>
>>37887166

You can barely see his physique to be honest.
If you have his natural broadness and bulk then yes that's attainable natty as long as you aren't actually as tall as the Chief since he's like 6'10 or some shit.
>>
>You will never be that tall and buky

There was this guy at my uni who was legit 6'9 and pretty chubby/broad. If he lifted he'd be a fucking monster. Only time I've actually been jelly of a lanklet since all the other ones I've met are skellies.
>>
>>37887190

Bear in mind he's really fucking tall and his muscles have been modified to be denser.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.