[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't cut properly >Think I'm eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462103100735.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1462103100735.png
17 KB, 882x758
>tfw you can't cut properly
>Think I'm eating well for like two weeks
>Binge on sweets, cookies and take away for a month
>tfw you will NEVER fucking make it because you're a piece of shit
>>
Try to find a happy medium, I cut hard during the week, just eating enough to get in enough protein and then I eat whatever the hell I want on weekends, lost 6kg so far.
>>
Yep. Now get out.
>>
>>37882926
Make small incremental changes to your diet. After a while it stays with you.
>>
>>37882926

Speak for yourself american.
>>
>cut for 6 months
>go home to visit family for a month
>eat big and a lot of shit
>put back on so much fucking weight

Just end it all senpai
>>
I find that adding a small cheat meal whenever i feel like it and then running off the calories helps. Sometimes i do it twice a week. Never feel a need to binge anymore and you dont feel bad about eating some cake because you went running for an extra hour that week.
>>
Do intermitten fasting and a lot of cardio.
>>
>>37883193

Should've just called it a bulk and hulked out during that time. If you're going to eat a lot might as well get strong while you're at it.
>>
>>37883193
Iktfb
>On cut
>Vacation to grandma's house
>Grandma gets offended if you don't eat a lot of her food
>>
>>37883287
I've tried so hard but it's shit like this that still gets to me
>>
>>37882926
yeah you are fucking obnoxious

I was in a similar situation but with my entire life. then one day, switch, I changed. you can do it too. I did it by listening to motivational videos whenever I was not doing something I should do, except while sleeping. wake up 5AM, plug it in, play my motivational yt playlist and keep going till I fucking start working, every single time. right now I am listening to it too because I am taking a break. really helps me not lose focus and remember that I have to go back to work soon
>>
>>37883508
Well I ate her stuff and just didn't get seconds and then resumed my cut when I got back home. Down ten pounds and counting now, so it didn't set me back too far
>>
>my life sucks I have no willpower wah wahh
Delete your thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.