[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to explain why being a short man is bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Short-men-canada-featured.jpg (794 KB, 807x500) Image search: [Google]
Short-men-canada-featured.jpg
794 KB, 807x500
You have 10 seconds to explain why being a short man is bad

>protip: you can't
>>
>>37880022
others have to look down at you, putting them in a naturally dominant posture even if they don't realize it
>>
>>37880022
statistically making less money
>>
You have to get a ladder to change a lightbulb.
>>
File: enhanced.jpg (86 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
enhanced.jpg
86 KB, 600x800
>>37880022
>>
>>37880059
/thread

Also, a longer stride means I don't look like speedy gonzalez when I run.
>>
>>37880022
shorter = lower BMR = less eating = less gains
>>
I'm 5' 6, never dated anyone shorter then me and the tallest was 6'0 for 2 years. Just be confident and don't give a fuck, when I dated my Amazonian goddess I wasn't even in shape.
>>
>>37880081
Because you're too slow
>>
>>37880114
Sloots dig confidence big time. Add that with a funny personality and most wont care about height.
>>
>>37880178
That in my experience is simply not true. You have to carry yourself with a certain degree of satisfaction with your accomplishments and say humorous things. Otherwise height isn't that big of a deal
>>
>>37880037
doesn't necessarily mean they or anyone else will feel they're more dominant, but if you're obviously an autist, yeah this is bad

>t. short guy who has been told he's "intimidating" and "doesn't act short"

>>37880039
>>37880054
both true

>>37880089
short guys take less time to look jacked because muscles look larger on shorter limbs, though. plus you can always eat more
>>
>>37880059
>probably 6'6
>gallon of milk
>possibly athletic
/fit/?
>>
>>37880022
>pic related
>>
In general grills don't like guys who are shorter than them. But they don't seem to care that much
Taller guys can help shorter people reach things on shelves and shit
>>
>>37880022

I can not take manlets seriously. I automatically feel like they are not only physically below me, but also in every other regard.
>>
>>37880022
You basically will never get to play the masculine manly man card, ever, unless it's with some super short girl, like 4'10" short. It's a fun card to play, even if just for fun. Even if you're just like 2" taller, you can still do it if you're strong. You just can't if you're shorter than the girl, though.

at the end of the day, mature people don't give a shit. most girls want a guy that is at least as tall as they are, but that's about it if they like you're personality which is by far the most important thing. I'm 5'10 and I've dated 5'10 girls and it was fine. I could still pick them up and shit like that. Most girls just don't want to look down at their guy.

otherwise there isn't any negative to being short. it's literally just because of girls and taller, bigger guys trying to strong arm you or some shit like fucking assholes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.