[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this game is making people proud that they were unfit before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 169[1].jpg (46 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
169[1].jpg
46 KB, 578x327
>this game is making people proud that they were unfit before and they are legitimately excited that it is making them leave the house and walk around

I thought normies were really active? It's really surprised me to see on social media how obsessed people are over this and how unfit out society must be.

And yes, this is /fit/ related
>>
>>37879602
This game actually makes me kind of want to be American which is a bizarre feeling
>>
>>37879602
>I thought normies were really active
lol why the fuck would you think that
>>
Anything that makes our fat ass country stand up for a minute is okay in my book.

In a perfect world they would wake up and realize how terrible their lives are - but we don't live in that world.
>>
>>37879610
Kek, got it in new Zealand
>>
>>37879617
because normal people always seem to be going to the gym, going on adventures, out and about in the city, swimming, hiking, etc?
>>
>>37879750
normal people are sedentary
>>
>go around looking for cartoon monsters
Not really seeing the appeal to be honest, it's the kind of shit everyone does for like a week and then only the weirdos keep doing it
>>
>>37879750

>He fell for the Facebook meme

Not even remotely anon.
>>
>>37879789

I work 10 hours a day and kicking back on my lazy boy with some whiskey and Chinese food, cheers. I come to fit for the giggles

T. Sedentary
>>
>>37879750
Normal people talk about that all the time.

They don't actually do it.
>>
>>37879602
Fuck this game. Its a gimmicky pokemon franchise.
>>
>>37879789
>>37879852
What do normal people typically do all day then?

>>37879839
Yup, this is going to be the most popular thing in the world probably until the end of July and then everyone will be done with it
>>
>>37879852
You have uninteresting friends.
>>
>>37879610
Come on, are you really gonna wait for it to be released in your country?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.