[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you gotten strong without the use of a gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Manual-Labour.jpg (93 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
Manual-Labour.jpg
93 KB, 400x295
Or at least, the majority of your strength was acquired outside any kind of gym (including home gyms).

We got any physically-exhausting job people here?
>>
>>37879492
>Or at least, the majority of your strength was acquired outside any kind of gym (including home gyms).
yea, i fap 10-20 times a day so it was no surprise that i could bench lmao3plate my first day in the gym
>>
>>37879492
why the fuck is he tightening a bolt on a beam that's not connected to anything
>>
>>37879544
To show off his chiseled arms breh
>>
>>37879492
Concrete worker here. I've broken guys hands during armwrestling
>>
I worked labor construction building scaffold for like a year all that shit is heavy and I didnt really notice any muscle gains I guess it was my shit diet
>>
>>37879544
>Non-union worker detected.
>>
>>37879761

Honestly you can get quite big in a physical job, if you eat right afterward.

I'm quite strong, though because of the sheer heat, I eat more than I should and have definite water weight on top of that.

But I'm not trying to win any fitness medals, I'm just trying to survive the heat.
>>
yes.

>Surfing. Gives you a V-back.
>>
>>37879492
I snowboard a lot and I noticed my butt/leg gains are fucking amazing. I squatted a lot and used my legs to propel myself through the air. Only downside is that injuries can fuck me up
>>
>>37879492
I unload our delivery truck twice a week its on average a total of 450 to 600 pieces with things ranging from 2 to 50 pounds.

Its not bad honestly and it keeps me moving.
>>
>>37879492
I used to load trailers for a bbq catering company. Grills, ovens, fryers, all the pit stuff. Some of the grills and ovens were 500lbs plus. Shit was pretty taxing; specially during the busy months in the summer. Most of my strength was got there brehs. Started lifting this year(I worked there for 6 years before I quit last summer) and found out I was pretty strong, worked up to 275 first time ever deadlifting: I'm 22
>>
>>37879492
I used to build log homes. Shit was pretty cash.
>>
>>37879858
yeah man i surf too, where you from?
>>
I played hockey for about 14 years as a goalie before I ever started lifting.
I could squat 225 with good form (for a first timer) on my first day in the gym. My grip was also reasonably strong.
>>
>>37879492
I used to work loading and unloading trucks of grass during the summer. Each sheet of grass weighted from 5kg to 10kg (dry/wet), approximately, and you load a stack at once. I did not get fit by doing it, but my diddlylift was way ahead the other lifts when I begin...
>>
File: team-booty.jpg (528 KB, 1235x1082) Image search: [Google]
team-booty.jpg
528 KB, 1235x1082
>be me
>have a PAWG fetish
>literally only fuck girls between 150 - 180lbs for a few years
>didn't touch the gym
>realizes I've gained strength and size simply from tossing around high test PAWGs

feels good mane
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.