[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 17ef8gtu81snmjpg[1].jpg (30 KB, 800x419) Image search: [Google]
17ef8gtu81snmjpg[1].jpg
30 KB, 800x419
I am thinking about starting with juice in about a year or so but I want to know everything I should know about it. As of right now, I know nothing. Can anyone of you tell me what you know or tell me your experiences?
>>
My experience is the only reason everyone doesn't do steroids is because they are scared of needles or scared of health problems. Let me tell you the needle only hurts for a few seconds and look at arnold he did steroids for years and he is almost 70, how much longer than that do you want to live.
>>
>>37878139
read wiki of r/steroids

Just don't go too hard balls to the wall. You can get very far with even moderate blasts of test, you don't need to be on a gram of tren to make gains.
>>
>>37878307
Forever but that's not going to happen might as well be Chad for some of it
>>
>>37878322
Exactly, you might get hit by a bus tomorrow and die a dyel. Might as well get jacked now and enjoy your body while you are young and worry about your health when that comes around.
No one cares if you are in your late 20's and jacked, if bodybuilding is your goal then do it now.
>>
>>37878370
Horrible advice
>>
How much would a couple of light cycles take off someone's life? Would someone on roids live longer than the average fatass?
>>
Just use SARMS
>>
>>37878451
1 cycle = 5 years is the general rule
>>
>>37878451
>How much would a couple of light cycles take off someone's life?

None.

>Would someone on roids live longer than the average fatass?

Depends on what roids and how much we're talking.

But assuming that "someone on roids" refers to someone who lifts weights regularly, watches his diet(uh bodybuilders generally do...), does cardio, has no serious health problems, monitors his bloodwork carefully and understands health/nutrition better than the average person it has little to no negative effects.

Of course it depends on quantity. If you're going balls to the fucking wall huge tren blasts and all this shit then your health will probably be quite strongly affected.
>>
>>37878139
I think that from what I heard the yo-yo effect and the supression would be the biggest "concerns" In my case I like to train to the extent that my injuries let me and I like the natty results that I get. There is no need for me to do them. Maybe blasting and cruising after I turn 35-40
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.