[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post god tier cutting meals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Post god tier cutting meals
>>
What is that, silicone on toast?
>>
>>37874269
Why bother with the bread m8o, just chew ice with a icy water chase 24/7
>>
>>37874280
No it's ice

Do you not eat icewiches?
>>
>>37874269
Pic related
>>
>>37874288
I need my carbs as well senpai
>>
>>37874269
>2k16
>eating bread
baka senpai
>>
watermelon
>>
>>37874336
J A M A L
A
M
A
L
>>
File: gains.jpg (766 KB, 2338x1315) Image search: [Google]
gains.jpg
766 KB, 2338x1315
>not eating ONE KILOGRAM OF CAULIFLOWER COUSCOUS, CHICKEN CURRY AND CHICKPEAS

650 calories 50g protein for ONE KILOGRAM OF FOOD.

It's so fucking big that with a liter of water youll be so bloated and distended you dont wanna eat for the next 10 hours.
>>
>>37874308
confirmed for never making it
>>
>>37874269
I seriously eat these.
>>
>>37874759
t. bedouin warrior(?)
>>
>>37874314
It's actually fine if you eat it with good quality sourdough bread. The ice inactivates the gluten molecules and also makes the starch more resistant in your stomach, lowering the glycemic load.
>>
>>37874269
I find it easiest to just cut out meals when losing weight.
>>
>>37874759
I bet all those chickpeas make you fart for days
>>
>>37874759
Post recipe
>>
>>37874759
recipe please

My favorite food when cutting is tomatoes, chop it with some onions and salt, you get a real nice plate for 100~ calories.
>>
>>37874759
The Couscous is the only thing that bloats you here, the chicken and the chickpeas can't make more than 300g~ of this meal.
>>
>>37874269

Icey...what you did there OP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.