[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exercises do y'all do for core work? I'm on some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ivan-stoitsov.jpg (22 KB, 240x350) Image search: [Google]
ivan-stoitsov.jpg
22 KB, 240x350
What exercises do y'all do for core work? I'm on some incarnation of 5/3/1, and i want a routine to add to the end of my workout to really build my abs, obliques and adonis belt without adding another hour of gym time
>>
>>37873308
>5/3/1
Don't even bother trying to make it
>>
>>37873308
Push press.
Overhead squat
Stomach vacuum
>>
>>37873308
3x15 weighted sit ups
3x10 leg raises
1xmax weighted plank

this shit everyday , it take less than 20 minutes
>>
>>37873308
Don't listen to these dyels. Abs are made in the kitchen.
>>
>>37873378
the diet is cleaning up, im about 12-13% bf, I just want to streamline a core routine so things will also be looking good once I'm low bf.

>>37873324
thank you!
>>
>>37873324
There's just so many different combo's and exercises and shit out there, this helps a lot to just cut through it all, appreciate it
>>
ab wheel, squats, and diddylifts
>>
>>37873524
>>37873431
it was just an idea, i like these exercises and i reccomend them, but you can do virtually anything you want as long as it stimulate the core enough.

cable crunches, rack holds, whatever fancy bodyweight stuff you like, spend like 15 to 20 minutes at the end of every workout doing them and you'll be fine
>>
>>37873378
yeah but additional core work is going to aid your main lifts , allowing you to lift heavier weights and build more muscles, also you can make your abs bigger to some extent.
>>
Front squats for 8-9 reps staying as upright as possible
>>
>>37873720
I have an ab wheel too
>>
Ab wheel 4x20 when I get home from the gym. 4x per week
>>
>>37875764
is that all the core work you do? Like it covers obliques as well?
>>
>>37873308
i just do 4x10 ab wheel and hanging leg raises 3 times a week.
>>
>>37873313
Why do you say that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.