[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
besides the bloat, is high sodium inherently bad or sjw propaganda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
besides the bloat, is high sodium inherently bad or sjw propaganda?
>>
>>37869888
Sjw propaganda?
Read up on renin angiotensin aldosterone and youll know why sodium is an iffy subject.
>>
>>37869888
nope its bad and ramen is simple junk carbs
>>
I tcontributes to high blood pressure which isn't good for people who are either overweight or who do things that involve straining.

So yeah stop eating so much salt. You can do that by just not being a slave to packaged food.

Steam some sliced carrots and compare it to a can of cooked carrots, drained and rinsed. The steamed ones are much more vibrant tasting.

Sodium is a preservative and it deadens the taste of foods
>>
>>37869940
nucuck
>>
>>37869946
What?
>>
>>37869888
Globally the leading cause of death is high blood pressure.

So yeah sodium is inherently bad.
>>
well sure there's a fuckton of sodium in it. but you gotta replace the stuff you sweat out somehow, right?
>>
>>37871935
hyponatremia is quite rare, usually your body would just reduce water so the concentration of sodium in your body remains in a healthy range
>>
Are you under the age of 50?
Do you have heart problems?
Are you obese?

If you answered no to any of these questions, it doesn't matter if you ingest more sodium than is recommended (a reasonable amount).

I eat 20 pieces of bacon a day and the sodium from that is like 3500mg. Got my levels checked, all good.
>>
It's like cholesterol where it's only a bother for those disposed to be bothered by it. It can develop sensitivity with age.
>>
>>37871690
So sodium causes chronic high blood pressure?
Retard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.