[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your new god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Brock-Lesnar.jpg (121 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Brock-Lesnar.jpg
121 KB, 1200x675
bow down
>>
Fark off cunt
>>
why did you make this thread?

he beat a 40 something year old out of shape fat turd.
>>
Bullshit it wasn't 5 rounds
>>
Woah! That guy is about to get stabbed!
>>
I didn't getta see. Highlights anyone?
>>
>>37868805
brock laid on top of him like a cop. that was pretty much the entire fight besides them chasing each other around.
>>
>>37868753
SHOUT OUT TO THE TROOPS AM I RIGHT GUYS?
>>
I am surprized of the fact that his head and kneck match his body
>>
>>37868813

Still a better fight than Cormier Silva. Honestly that shit was so fucking boring. Whole event was pretty shit. Seeing Lesnar was the best thing. Also I think he's subtly trying to tell the world he's a white nationalist.
>>
>>37868753

he beat a short fat samoan just barely.

he got hit once in the left eye and was wincing like a baby
>>
>>37869081
Aldo edgar was fun to watch very tense stuff.
>>
>God
A Mexican beat the shit out of him. I better start praying to those Aztec Gods of Fitness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V3OT_LZtow
>>
>>37869115

It was alright. Aldo just kept backing up though. I wish Edgar had gone in on the leg kicks.
>>
>>37869115

Tense is only good when there is a payoff. The bell after 25 minutes is not a good payoff. Aldo fought like Mayweather.
>>
only thing good in ufc is conor mcgregor. the rest is just boring dumb unentertaining meatheads
>>
>>37870163
Can't wait for Diaz to rape this McMemer again.
>>
>>37868753
how is he passing drug tests
>>
>>37870736
the same way every other athlete is. drug testing is a joke
>>
>>37870435
Didn't they both retire?
>>
>>37868753
>new

he's been my god since he admitted he spent 2 months in a depression before going to the WWE
>>
>>37871229
No, they're fighting in UFC 202.
>>
>>37868753
is that a dick with a sword handle tatooed on his chest
>>
File: Froggy.png (588 KB, 720x586) Image search: [Google]
Froggy.png
588 KB, 720x586
>>37871285
Yes cause the WWE let him juice as much as he wanted. Of course that cheered him up
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.