[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MILK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 9594030.jpg (13 KB, 201x275) Image search: [Google]
9594030.jpg
13 KB, 201x275
did you fall for the big dairy/milk propaganda?
>>
>>37868535
>drink around 2L from 8-28
>be 6'4
Seemed to work out pretty well.
>>
>>37868552
2L daily*
>>
>>37868535
I certainly didn't fall for saving the thumbnail
>>
So milk doesnt contain calcuim and vitamin d?
>>
Im intolerant
>>
>>37868535
he grew to be a total manlet lmao
>>
>>37868535
glad my parents did, I got height and frame now. Was pretty much forced to drink it. It's good for a growing boy,
>>
>>37868535

Seems more coincidence than anything else but i grew up drinking whole milk straight from cows at a farm about 1 litre a day, and through my teens drank even more to where it contributed greatly to me getting fat and I grew to be 6'3 when my parents are 5'7 and 6' tops, and no noticeably tall people in my family.

I lost whatever extra weight i carried in my teens and now im just a 6'3 guy that lifts. not sure how genetics work but seems unlikely i got my height from my genes.
>>
>>37869197
kek dis nigga
>>
>>37868535
cultures that consumed milk and meat were bigger and stronger than cultures who fed on starch

vegan shill pls go
>>
>>37869222
when casting child roles, they cast really short kids who will look like kids even past maturity
>>
File: l1WKGg-s.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
l1WKGg-s.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>Dietary calcium in milk, dude enjoy your calc plaques in your arteries

How much of a meme is that? I read that ≤1% of calcium is in the blood stream. Does the milk intake meme systematically higher that?
>>
frankie muniz is like 5'6
>>
In countries where Monsanto has taken over the dairy industry, I'd be leery of milk too.

For the moment, Canadian dairy all has to meet standards to get into the pool. The pool is huge and so it has a monopsony effect: milk is a bit more expensive than in the States (about US$1 a litre), but not as expensive as most European countries.

Once TPP goes through, it looks like our dream world is about to end and we will be stuck with white chemical, antibiotic, and hormone soup. That will be it for dairy for me.
>>
>>37871635

Its not like it's hard to find farmers. Most are stupid and dishonest but if you ask they'll at least offer to sell you milk. You just have to triple check to make sure it's raw because I've noticed most don't understand the difference between pasteurization and homogenization. I got my bitch on the pill and trying to induce. Soon I'll have my own hucow and I'll got huhuge from it.
>>
>>37871635
Just curious, are you against monsanto or GMO?
also, do you know any diabetics? any family that have diabetes etc....?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.