[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question for my fellow /fit/ bros. what headphones do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 672x672
Quick question for my fellow /fit/ bros. what headphones do you use at the gym? What are ones that don't fall out?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
Shot senpai u got no replys, going to share my shit.
I got a badass headphone called
bh-503 holy shit thats a good headphone, wireless bluetooth, grest sound and cheap as hell, like 10 bucks plus shipping. I got mine two years ago and still holds up perfectly, never had a headphone so good
I really recommend it
It says its for nokia but works perfectly on my xperia z5
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 492x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 492x538
>>37868368
Pic related. Perfect for running a lifting weights, BUT the in ear "anchor" and bud part are swappable with different sizes, so they kept popping out and I eventually lost some of them. It became super frustrating looking for them in parking lots at night, looking under my bed, retracing my steps. I eventually had enough with them. If you find a pair with the same concept, but without removeavle parts, they should serve you well. I now just use Apple ear pods because they were easy to find. They work for lifting weights, but for running, forget it.

If you're looking for sound quality, forget that too. Coming from a guy that owns thousands of dollars worth of headphones, speakers, and amps, earbuds are a compromise design and they'll be roughed up anyways, so don't spend too much money on them. I bought my sonys for 70 cucked Canadian dollars. If you're in the U.S. You could probably snag them for 40.
>>
>>37868368

Shia is such a faggot
>>
>>37868368
I use 3rd party ones that are designed almost exactly like the new Apple ear pods
They are great imo
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709-224244.png (118 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-224244.png
118 KB, 720x1280
I've had a pretty good experience with yurbuds, both these ones and the ones that wrap around your ear. they sound pretty good for 30 dollars imo, I pretty much use them exclusively now. my one gripe with them is that after a couple of months the gummy Can get kind of loose and fall off the speaker
>>
Skull candy buds, over the ear headphones make me uncomfortable in public spaces and buds never slip out of place for me.
>>
>>37868368
Why does he not train his delts
>>
>>37869223
>projecting onto based shia
feel bad for you mane
>>
I like the cheapo panasonic ones from amazon. They're regular earphones, but they have two sliders so that you can wrap the cord around your neck. Really great for preventing shit from falling or getting caught on clothing.
>>
File: razer-kraken-pro-neon-green-1.png (201 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
razer-kraken-pro-neon-green-1.png
201 KB, 800x600
>>
I use these

https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Cheetah-Headphones-Earphones-Retail-Packaging-Black/dp/B00QXT7JOC

The buds are in-ear and slightly noise cancelling and the band connecting them is pretty stiff and don't move around.
>>
The Jay Birds are pretty good if you got the catch. Something about not having a cord get ripped out on a lift is amazing to me
>>
>>37869320

He's a little babyface jew that spends all his time trying to make everyone think he's stoic and tough

>here's $1000, follow me around with a camera and take pictures of me furrowing my brow
>>
>>37869337
You're that guy
>>
Jaybirds, freedom is god tier but its 200
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.