[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't have a post-workout beer what a bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: verschillende-soorten-eiwitten.jpg (14 KB, 232x239) Image search: [Google]
verschillende-soorten-eiwitten.jpg
14 KB, 232x239
>he doesn't have a post-workout beer

what a bitch
>>
>he drinks
hello mr cirrhosis
>>
>He doesn't have a post-workout (And during workout for that matter) crack pipe toke
>>
>>37867194
>he dosen't
are you a bitter AA member?
>>
beer, like all alcohol, tastes like shit
and being drunk is probably the most shit tier high I have ever felt. all it does is make my body numb, vision blurry, and that's it.

if I'm going to consume extra calories and damage my body with drugs, I'm at least going to do some that are enjoyable and not for white trash/niggers

be a real man and smoke meth you little pussy
>>
>>37867200
This
>>
>he doesn't jerk his load into his nutribullet for the massive amount of gains

Seriously, you're missing sick gains.
>>
>>37867208
i just dont like the taste of alcohol
>>
File: vandamme.gif (2 MB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
vandamme.gif
2 MB, 500x271
> friday post-workout beer

the best beer ever
>>
File: 1467602654367.jpg (40 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1467602654367.jpg
40 KB, 452x363
>never drank before in my life
>feel like if I start now it'll just seem to people like I'm trying to fit in
>>
>>37867200
Kali don't you have some g4p videos to shoot?
>>
>>37867221
Drink neat vodka until you enjoy it faggot.
>>
>>37867246
whats with the alcohol obsession? it taste like garbage and you don't get anything from it. you just become an uncoordinated mess.
>>
>>37867190
heres
your

(YOU)

but seriously, there's this thing called moderation; go out and have a pint or two with the pals every now and then. Getting fucking shredded means jack shit when you dont have anyone to celebrate it with.
>>
>>37867190
>Ethanol is an nmda-antagonist
>Nmda antagonism lowers testosterone production.
No thanks
>>
>>37867263
I legit enjoy the taste of plain vodka. Never really had to develop a taste for alcohol once I was older than 16. My opinion went from "nasty fucking bread water and shitty throat burn" to "fucking delicious bread water and warm sweet mouth burn". Which also coincided with me being less picky in general when it came to food.
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger-beer.jpg (54 KB, 799x510) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger-beer.jpg
54 KB, 799x510
>>37867232

this.
>>
>>37867293
>I legit enjoy the taste of plain vodka.
And then anon was an Alcohol.
>>
>>37867211
>beer and alcohol taste like shit
>smoke meth
Go back to /b/ young blood
>>
>>37867190
I'm a T-totaller. Everyone always asks if it's religious, or if I'm a recovering alcoholic, or if I have some sort of medical condition. The truth is I'm just a stupendously boring human being.
>>
>>37867211
Underage detected
>>
>drinking beer
>smoking
>using drugs
You're never going to make it
>>
>>37867200
Crack is a preworkout, ya fuck knuckle
>>
>>37867325
Is that the mexican who he cheated on his wife with?
>Dat sexy foot
>>
>>37867211
meth is as white trash as it gets, kid
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.