[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone here with diabeetus I'm scared that I might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1467916069214.jpg (16 KB, 245x211) Image search: [Google]
1467916069214.jpg
16 KB, 245x211
Is there anyone here with diabeetus

I'm scared that I might have it. No I'm not a landwhale, I'm just someone who has had a shitton of sugar in his diet and never really paid attention to it like a dumbass

I'm thinking I could have it because when I do an ECA stack I feel tired and pass out which apparently is showcasting my insulin sensitivity problems and obviously not paying attention to sugar in my diet

Is there any surefire way to know you have it other than paying a doctor a billion dollars
>>
>>37863105
You could just ask the nurse for blood sugar results the next time she draws blood. Or you can buy a blood sugar meter/strips at CVS.

But first I would stop the ECA stack to see if that's the cause of dizziness.
>>
>>37863253
>blood sugar meter/strips

ye I'll try that for sure

I've gone months without ECA and felt "fine"
>>
bumping cause im scared
>>
>>37863105
I've got Type 1, I showed symptoms but wouldn't have known for certain without a diagnosis.

Type 2 is usually caused because your body can't use the insulin it's producing correctly, which is why obese people often have it. Eating too much sugar without a lot of weight gain probably isn't going to cause you to get Type 2.
>>
>>37863105
How often do you piss?
>>
go to walmart and buy a glucose meter, cost like 10 bucks, a lot of pharmacies have free testings.
>>
>>37863870
regular amount i think

only a lot when i drink a lot of water, and thats when i force it down
>>
Sugar does not fucking cause diabetes, holy fuck, you goddamn idiot. High-fat diets, animal products and obesity cause diabetes and nothing else. You can put people on a fucking super-high-sugar low-fat diet and nothing happens, their triglycerides drop, their insulin improves, their cholesterol drops. Jesus fucking Christ, I fucking hate Americans
>>
>>37863946
it's about weight gain; not fat. you can eat a high fat diet and not gain weight if your intake/usage is in order.
>>
Sugar doesn't cause diabetes. There is no correlation between sugar consumption and diabetes when other factors are adjusted for.
Sugar causes diabetics to experience negative symptoms, so people think sugar causes diabetes. People know diabetics have to worry about blood sugar spikes, so they think blood sugar spikes cause diabetes. That's not how things work. You can get all your daily carbs in the form of a single dosage of glucose injected straight into your blood stream. It wouldn't cause diabetes.

If you had diabetes you'd suffer from high blood sugar. Diabetics wouldn't get low blood sugar unless they medicate with insulin. Non-diabetic people who eat a lot of sugar would instead be bothered by low blood sugar after the initial spike. If you feel great eating sugar but start to feel bad a couple of hours after having eaten a lot of it you don't have diabetes. If you start to feel extremly thirsty and the urge to pee right after ingesting a lot of sugar you might have diabetes.
>>
>>37863986
No you can not. You put healthy, normal weight people on a very-high-fat diet full of animal products and they become pre-fucking-diabetic in 4 weeks and develop heart disease within months, even while they're losing weight. Dietary fat intake, especially saturated fat, CAUSES hypercholesterolemia and diabetes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.