[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breakfast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Kinobody-Interview.jpg (26 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
Kinobody-Interview.jpg
26 KB, 640x336
Is breakfast really that important guys?

Greg hasn't eaten breakfast for 5 years, he seems fine.

Seriously, if im never hungry for breakfast ever, and im always having to force it into me because im taught by the corporations that it's "the most important meal of the day," and if i feel better not having breakfast, then it can't be wrong to skip breakfast right?

My body doesn't want breakfast, i feel great without it.

Also, in the middle ages, the church preached against breakfast because it lead to overeating, because you get hungrier quicker leading to gluttony. In ancient egypt, only field workers had breakfast, but it was so small it was basically insignificant: Bread with onions and beer.

Breakfast thread.
>>
>>37861855
>Is breakfast really that important guys?

No. If you're not hungry don't eat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syleh_6Aopw
>>
If I don't eat breakfast I don't have enough energy to make it through the morning
>>
breakfast is a meme
>>
If you want to eat, eat
If you don't, then don't

Why the fuck do you retards want everything to be taught to it? Eating is really simple, just listen to your body
>>
>>37861855

Never had an appetite when I woke up. Never really been a big breakfast eater my entire life.

So IF is perfect for me.

It's really not a big deal though. Eat breakfast or not...just meet all your macros at the end of the day.
>>
>>37861880
/thread
>>
Know a bearmode guy who lifts enough to need 30kg dumbbells and he doesn't eat breakfasf.

Do what works for you, not what worked for 0.00001% of the world in a lab
>>
>>37861855
Eat whenever the FUCK ya wanna eat
>>
>>37861976
30kg db supposed to be impressive or something?
Maybe for curls but who gives a shit about that?
>>
Most important meal of the day, brah.
>>
>>37861880
he just points out that studies may be biased. He doesn't provide any evidence to suggest that eating breakfast isn't harmful.

The summary of this video is:
>current studies were all conducted by the breakfast industry so we can't take them as truth
>>
>>37861902
Hurr durr why would you want to learn anything? Just eat when ur hungry bro.

Fuck off you mongoloid.
>>
File: 1197424134159.png (370 KB, 402x599) Image search: [Google]
1197424134159.png
370 KB, 402x599
>>37863421
>He doesn't provide any evidence to suggest that eating breakfast isn't harmful
>>
>>37863571
he doesn't though. did you watch the video?
>>
>>37861855

The first meal of the day is always breakfast.
>>
File: tumblr_mobnd5KPTo1s2wnayo1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mobnd5KPTo1s2wnayo1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x667
No but it's super tasty.
>>
File: the deep blue sea.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
the deep blue sea.gif
2 MB, 277x342
>>37861880
Excuse me, this is /fit/.
Please leave logic at the door.
>>
I eat 3k+ calories a day I don't have time to starve myself like Gregor who eats a snack and one big junk meal a day
>>
>>37863954
>get out of here with your logic

reddit pls leave
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.