[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know how the fuck I got bed bugs but they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 4L_tD5Xr0C2.png (56 KB, 900x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_tD5Xr0C2.png
56 KB, 900x360
I don't know how the fuck I got bed bugs but they're here how the fuck do I get rid of them? Ordered a mattress cover but don't know what else to do
>>
>>37858603
You're fucked. Most likely have to call the exterminator. You have to wash literally everything:clothes, bedding, etc
>>
All I know almost every bed has these its normal doctor ive heard
>>
Burn your mattress. Not even joking
>>
>>37858603
Check ALL your bed's corners, edges and your surrounding furniture as well, even drapes and curtains. They love to live in the smallest folds of your bed sheets and any hard to reach areas not exposed to open air.

Use rubbing alcohol as a cheap bed bug killer when you spot them and the nest.

If you find them in your sheets, throw your sheets in the dryer. Heat kills these shitters and the eggs. Even if you kill the adults the eggs can survive and hatch 6 months after being laid so you have to be thorough.

I highly recommend using brand new sheets or single color sheets to spot them easily if they infest nearby again.
>>
File: 1467629202385.jpg (198 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1467629202385.jpg
198 KB, 1024x768
MY SHAKES
>>
>>37858603
How the fuck do you even get these?
>>
Buy a new mattress and a shit ton of poison. My room was infested we these mother fuckers a couple years ago. I remember never seeing them but waking up in night feeling extremely itchy. When I found what they were and where they were i was fucking disgusted. They suck all your blood up and if you squish the big ones your blood will literally leak from them. OP for real burn your matress or toss it in the dump.
>>
You know how people say "fitness journey"? Well best of luck to you at this, the beginning of your bedbug journey.
>>
In case you haven't read up on how to get rid of bedbugs yet OP, get on your knees and pray that they're only in your mattress so far, then do what >>37858728 said.
Bed bug eggs are more indestructible than fucking diamonds and nothing short of tossing the mattress into a volcano will do.
>>
Call the exterminator. They will use HCN(g) to get rid of thrm, its the same shit used in auswitch.
These fuckers can lay dormant for 10years hidden in the cracks of the wall etc.
Theres literally NO WAY to get rid of them except of burning the house or gassing.
>>
>>37859061
That was cash of the Germans to fumigate for bedbugs. They get a bad wrap.
>>
>>37858743
By sitting on furniture that has them. They're not uncommon.
>>
>>37858743
Third world countries with poor hygiene.
London is full of them thanks to multiculturalism.
There was research about bedbugs on the Tube, and the Piccadilly was the champion (specifically the arm from Heathrow into central London).
>>
>>37858743
Mostly cats or dogs bring them in the house.
>>
>>37859146
Nope, they can't feed off animals. Humans are the carriers.
A lot of people pick them up from hotels too, be sure to clean your suitcases.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-04-40-31.png (214 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-04-40-31.png
214 KB, 720x1280
>>37858603
Hello anon pest control Chance here use some of this shit don't be a idiot and follow the directions for mixing with water place in some kind of mister, even a House hold a spray bottle will work go along all floorboards and perimeter of bed room's also any cracks, corners and bed frames etc bag up beding in plastic trash bag then triple Dry all Bedding etc wash and then dry again and for fucks sake just get a new mattress they have probably already colonized inside do this all immediately as they can easily get into the walls and trim at that point your eternally fucked
>>
Seriously new mattress, to make absolutely sure the problem is solved.
If you don't solve it you need to gasoline and light a match on the house.
>>
>>37858743

I had a party and some trashy girl brought her black bf

Next thing I knew i had bedbugs in my couch
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.