[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to lift, like, every day. I don't get that surge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1443485262651.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1443485262651.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
I want to lift, like, every day. I don't get that surge of confidence unless I lift heavy weights and feel stiff in my muscles.

People say you should rest a day between workouts. How true is this? I feel like my muscles are almost fully healed by the next day anyway.
>>
Chances are you're not lifting heavy enough, I was the same when I started off and I don't think there's anything wrong going everyday when you start if you can handle it. But make sure to rest later or you'll get a ticket to snap city
>>
>>37853887
Maybe this

But it's also a matter of stretching, attention to proper form, adequate caloric intake, and sleep length/quality. I lift six days a week, because I enjoy daily routines a lot more than patchy schedules
>>
File: 1467303904784.jpg (190 KB, 1080x492) Image search: [Google]
1467303904784.jpg
190 KB, 1080x492
Do this.

Dont have to follow exactly just use it as a general guide.
>>
>>37853435
You really do need that 48 hour break. Ramp up your intensity if you're not feeling worn out.

Try doing heavy cardio on your rest days.
>>
>>37853939
This OP, started doing a full body routine 3 times a week and wanted more, so I've been running a mile every morning. I physically and mentally feel so much better, try some cardio every day/ on rest days
>>
>>37853435
change routine and the weight of the weights.
>>
>>37854010
>2016
>Not welding more metal onto your plates to change the weight of the weights
It's like they don't even want to make it
>>
>>37853939
I feel worn out as fuck. I can max 8 reps and do around 5 or 6 sets per day and be sated the whole day. The next day I feel the urge to do more.
>>
>>37853435
if you feel like lifting, go and lift

overtraining is a fucking meme and 90% of this board has never even been remotely close to overtraining
>>
as long as you work different muscle groups it should be fine
>>
Take a break just so you can relax and cash in on your gainz.

Spread your seed on some bitch's face.
>>
>>37855652
yeah man, if you work the same muscles two days in a row you'll lose your gains

/s
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.