[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The leading causes of death https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dhingrichole[1].jpg (159 KB, 788x669) Image search: [Google]
dhingrichole[1].jpg
159 KB, 788x669
The leading causes of death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

What is your guys' opinion? Should we eat vegan to be healthy?
>>
inb4 some 22-year old fucktard responds "we're gonna die anyways what's the point"?
>>
bump for visibility
>>
>>37851802

I'm a fan of that speech but I don't think it's a good idea to associate it entirely with veganism. The message given by the video is "more plant foods, less animal foods = better" but that gets distorted when you mention veganism alongside it since people will judge it as if it's trying to say any non-vegan diet is terrible just by not being vegan, which isn't what the guy making the speech believes. It just makes it too easy to dismiss the video when you put it that way.
>>
>>37851925
So basically, drastically reduce meat consumption, eat more plant-based diet? It's already what i'm doing now though, I eat meat only few days a week, rest of it is beans, chickpeas and other stuff.
>>
>>37851943

Yeah, pretty much. Especially in protein-obsessed communities like /fit/, it's a good message to swap meat out for beans, lentils, and other plant proteins where you can. Too many people eat meat at every meal, every day, with not enough or great enough variety of veggies, whole grains, fruits, etc. The keto fad is the worst of /fit/.
>>
>>37852007
I agree, thanks for being educated and not a retard like some people I speak to. This world needs more people like you bro.
>>
>>37852020
Alright faggot tone it down
>>
Haha sorry man im just saying you know? -blush- how old are you btw?
>>
>>37851802
That may be right, but who cares? Life after 75 is just not worth living.
>>
>>37852103

But you want life before 75 to be enjoyable, right?
>>
>>37852103
>>37851816

1/10 for troll effort
>>
>>37852161
No I want to get a stroke and spend my time in an old people home drooling and shitting in a diaper
>>
The one big reason to become vegan is for the environment.

Wven if you dont care about animals, the animal industry is destroying our planet like nothing else.

Put of all greenhouse gasses animal breeding causes 51% of gasses.

STOP EATING MEAT, SAVE OUR PLANET.

Watch Cowspiracy if you want to know more, its on Netflix.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.