[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wanna hit the gym early in the morning (8:00 AM at the latest,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: GettyImages-97625424.jpg (10 KB, 385x257) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-97625424.jpg
10 KB, 385x257
wanna hit the gym early in the morning (8:00 AM at the latest, my gym opens at 6:30), the problem is that I don't want to fuck up my sleeping schedule or use anything worse than protein shakes.
How do I find the energy necessary to do a full 1.5-2 hour workout 1 hour after I wake up?
>>
>>37850043
Take 200mg of guarana and youll work through it.
>>
OP here, I should add that the problem I have is one of energy in the sense of food intake, not lack of motivation
>>
>>37850048
is it enough in terms of calories though? I don't know the berry very well, but might I not just as well drink coffee then?
>>
Fasted training is goat. Just wake up and take a 200mg caffeine pill, go poop and wash yourself, and go to the gym.
>>
>>37850043
> preworkout

A good preworkout will make you overflow with energy and determination to lift heavy things repeatedly.

> note: does not help life the feels
>>
>>37850069
I can imagine it being good. The thing I noticed though is that at times (say if I skip lunch) working out can be a nightmare to the point where if I put the same effort as I would normally while on an empty stomach, I almost faint to the floor
>>
>>37850083
>life the feels
I don't understand this sorry. Pretty good in English but not native...
>>
>>37850085

Just eat carbs before bed to ensure filled glycogen stores
>>
>>37850135
Meant to say lift not life.

You must be new here. Get out while you can
>>
>>37850136
won't that make me fat though? I heard eating carbs and then going straight to bed without a walk kinda puts a toll on your waistline
>>
>>37850146
oh I get it now. I browse /b/ mostly and started browsing other boards only recently. So I'd say I'm on my way getting out lol
>>
>>37850151
If you fail to utilize those carbs by lifting weights it will. Make sure the carbs you're eating are complex when you can.

If you're lifting fasted you're gonna need the glycogen
>>
>>37850232
thanks dude. I'll try this out.
>>
>>37850274
Yeah no problem breh. Hear this: The only person who knows your body the best is you.

So if you do notice a little extra weight gain, then try something else. However I don't think you will.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.