[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Northern Ontario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: sudbury.jpg (69 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
sudbury.jpg
69 KB, 400x304
Any other northern ontario fags on here?
>>
>>37849869
/Newmarket/ reporting in
>>
>>37849909
that's not northern at all
>>
>>37849918
It might as well be

Middle of fuckin nowhere
>>
>>37849909
Move out of your parents place and go downtown.
>>
>>37849984
>Move out of your parents place and go downtown.

I really want to m8. I love saving money on rent and food though
>>
>>37849984
Also where would you advise to move anyway? Toronto is pretty expensive, I'm thinking some bullshit like Oshawa seems cheap though
>>
>>37850019
You are better off somewhere else in the gta really rent or property owning in Toronto is stupid.
>>
>>37850051
But rent isn't THAT much with roommates, buying a house in a bubble is retarded though
>>
>>37849909
Hey that's where I'm from.

Seriously though, get out of there. Anyone who stays there past 20 is insane.
>>
File: 1405241874777.jpg (83 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1405241874777.jpg
83 KB, 653x490
>tfw living in disgusting Southern Ontario farmland in the city with one of the worst air pollution rankings in the entire country and there's nothing but meth, minimum wage or super well paying chemical engineering jobs that I didn't get

I drive up North when I can to camp on Crown Land, I want to move up North, wwwaayyyy past Toronto to proper Northern Ontario, just buy a nice 30 acres of land for not that much when down here it'd cost you +$300,00

>No small town Canada life
>No hard working canucks to converse with instead of hyper liberal SJW that are everywhere down here and disappear the colder it gets
>Can't just take a snowmobile out wherever you want in the winter

One of these days I'll make it North, and have a nice warm fireplace, all to myself deep in the woods....
>>
>>37850487
>Hey that's where I'm from.
>Seriously though, get out of there. Anyone who stays there past 20 is insane.

fucking i know man

But the money. I'm 20 though, just at your cut-off of being insane lol
>>
>>37850695
iktf, I live in southern Michigan
>>
>>37850019
come to kitchener waterloo, its cheap and kind of close to toronto
>>
>>37850799
is it comfy?

How's rent and shit to do there? Isn't it pretty boring besides Phil's?
>>
>>37849869
I went to uni in Sudbury. I fucking hate that city. No offense.
>>
>>37849869
Hey, also a Sudbury fag. I can't believe there is someone else from my city on this board.
>>
>>37850714
Yeah the place is a trap for some people. Not enough decent-paying jobs for you to save money and move somewhere else.

>>37850799
This isn't a bad idea. I know people who live there and they say it's still better than Newmarket and the rent is pretty cheap. Not really any closer to Toronto though (if you consider that a good thing).
>>
>>37850927
>Not enough decent-paying jobs for you to save money and move somewhere else.

Eh. I got decent savings saved up, but I just like living with my parents to be honest.

Also the Goodlife fitness isn't half-bad here. You're definitely right about the jobs though, they fucking suck. It's all minimum wage shit unless you drive for like 3 hours roundtrip to Toronto each day.

I dunno, I might actually move to Toronto or something. It'll cost me in living expenses but the freedom from moving out and the accessibility to way more and better jobs should be much better.
>>
>>37850957
24h good life is opening up in a massive plaza 5 min walk from my house.
>>
>>37851627
Just go to the one on Davis and Yonge street

24hr 4 days a week, 3 power racks
>>
>not north
but
>tfw sweaty ottawa
do shawarmas have decent macros?
>>
>>37849869
Where you at in Sudbury OP?
>>
>>37850862
OP here, I'm actually from Manitoulin Island believe it or not, went to Cambrian though
>>
>>37849869
Sudbury: At least we're not Sarnia
>>
I've had the misfortune of having to drive through the godless fuckhole that is Northern Ontario not once, not twice, but A THREE FUCKING TIMES!!! A pox on every mosquito bitten gap-toothed fuck wit who inhabits that tree-choked rock-strewn swampland that blocks access to the West. I think is the most beautiful town in North America because it means you are leaving Northern Ontario behind.
>>
>>37854740
Fuck you too spellcheck! Fucking Kenora is the town missing above.
>>
SSM guy reporting in
>>
North Bay reporting in.

>homegym masterace
>>
>>37854740
You probably call it "Onterrible" don't you?
>>
>>37850853
Phil's is fuckin dirty. Dallas is fun, chainsaw is super chill and sometimes you get a free t-shirt(my go-to). Of course you got the top-tier laurier grills and the lower-tier UW grills. Great takeout, good for gains too.
>>
>>37849869
/Dryden/ reporting in
Who /backwater shithole/ here?
>>
>>37854740
Here's your (you)
>>
>>37851831
Im ottawa too brah what gym
>>
File: 1463753999517.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1463753999517.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>37849869
T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

>$1000 for 2 bedroom
>$500 / month to ensure 2008 ford crown vic
>white people are a minority
>many sexy exotic girls
>literally hundreds of thousands of smelly pajeets

it's aight
>>
>>37855834
Should I move there m8

How would you recommend it as a place to live? I'm tired of living with my 'rents here in cuckmarket
>>
>>37856121
NO. No it is not.
>>
>>37850927
theres no reason to move to toronto. if you want to go there to enjoy the nightlife or the shopping centres just drive in on the weekend. commuting 2 hours a day to go 28km is not the dream its cracked up to be. shitty rude people, crime, lack of cultural cohesion. You're alone when you live in toronto, you're part of something when you live in a northern town. I want to move to peterborough i love that place.
>>
File: PSMix_2016-07-08-00-18-16.png (415 KB, 457x608) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-07-08-00-18-16.png
415 KB, 457x608
Southern Ontario Represent
>>
>>37849984

toronto is a sjw shithole
>>
Fuck the north.

Kitchener representing.

>Fuck off Sudbury edition.
>>
>>37856121
where the fuck you getting a 2 bedroom for 1000?
you must have a shitty driving record
white people are technically the majority if you don't add up every other race and count them against white, but it is 50 per cent non white
asian massage parlours is what i think you mean
Yes we doo have smelly pajeets if you don't count brampton its probably not hundreds of thousands
>>
>>37856130
I mean if you can find a job here it's not bad. Housing is decent quality and price, Kitchener is getting gentrified to shit, bus routes are okay if you can't afford a car, but cost of living is going up and it is a uni town.
>>
>>37856528
>>37850695
Jk I also share your aspirations
>>
>>37856529
I live in Scarborough
nope. Just young and they consider my reckless because v8 engine.
Gooks are disgusting.
Brampton is New Sri Lanka and not a part of Toronto
>>
I live in Sudbury for university, but after graduation I'd like to head south.
>>
>>37849869
Thunder bay here.

Anywhere i can lift? I just moved here a few days ago.
>>
>>37856650
I have family there. Athletic club is expensive but it has good facilities.
>>
I live in hornpayne OP. It's far north and its amazing here

I went to madoc ontario a few weeks ago and was overwhelmed with the amount of people there in was havin anxiety attacks
>>
>living somewhere with a population over 3k

do you even privacy bro? I live in Stirling and its even too populated for me
>>
>>37856643
I graduated from there a few years back. Campus is gorgeous and the city is a shithole.
>>
>>37856709
Same man thats why I moved to hornpayne. I literally see more moose and bears in a week than I do people
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.