[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Health Edition: Do you get a little Ghenghis Khan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
18 KB, 640x480
How influential are your 7 deadly sins? Which one controls you the most /fit/? How does this effect your mental health or daily activities? Does envy of others control your social habits? Does greed make you control people your in a relationship with? Does lust keep you single and sleeping around too much that it's going to effect your health risking you of STD's, etc.?
Tell us your vices and your worst sins.

For me sloth is my vice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E
>>
>>37849202
my only vice is eating some slices of cheese with my black coffee after a hard day of work
still eating at a deficit
but damn I love cheese
>>
File: 1463972167048.gif (500 KB, 245x309) Image search: [Google]
1463972167048.gif
500 KB, 245x309
>>37849202
I'm a manipulative controlling bastard. Which vice fits me best?
>>
He figured out its all bullshit. Must be his mental health. Nope I'm going to enjoy watching it all collapse.

I imagine the screams and smile. The good guy doesn't always win like the movies. Evil has prospered for centuries and will continue to do so. Such is the way of the damned who will walk this rock for all of eternity
>>
File: justonemore.jpg (55 KB, 524x402) Image search: [Google]
justonemore.jpg
55 KB, 524x402
>>37849562
Greed
>>
>>37849202
wrath probably

>feel anger and hate, disgust overtake me when I see females more often than any other emotions

I always have to calm myself the fuck down mentally

>Have no pity for those who are struggling with health issues, with addictions, with leftist dribble

Just as most of you fat haters here are I guess, but its a bit more deep than that.

>hate other races by an extreme amount and openly show disgust towards them
>most of my day think of the many ways I could kill people around me

And the latest success in increasing my test naturally is not helping any of these.

So yea, wrath, its good for my health, but not good for my social health.
>>
Oh the irony of the damned attempting to talk about the 7 deadly sins when you engage in them daily.

Now that's ironic
>>
File: 1453158947641.gif (1 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1453158947641.gif
1 MB, 300x168
>>37849613
Damn straight
>>
File: 1467775153056.jpg (29 KB, 560x600) Image search: [Google]
1467775153056.jpg
29 KB, 560x600
>>37849637
>obvious trump supporter
>>
>>37849202

Lust
>>
>>37849675
>have these tiny little burstouts of the mind where it is as if your mind accelerates and you just feel pure rage/violence/desiretosuddenlymove fast (twitch muscles)
>these have increased alongside the more manly body odor
>hair started moving up my arms
>a few more hairs started growing on the chest

Strangely, it feels good though. The warp is slowly overtaking me. Muh brains are changing.
>>
>>37849686
Slut
>>
>>37849721
Nope but will enjoy the death that's coming. God loves me so it appears I have to follow god. Good luck to the rest of you heathens it's been fun.
>>
>>37849202
Wrath
>>
Actually. It helps identify multiple people that I have no interest in associating with ever in my life.

See turn all negatives into positives
>>
File: 1448744537662.jpg (888 KB, 1000x3028) Image search: [Google]
1448744537662.jpg
888 KB, 1000x3028
>>37849202

Gluttony. I eat until I'm uncomfortably full sometimes, like bloated as hell. Then the guilt comes and I just hate myself. Sometimes I'll do extreme cardio to run away from my guilt and diet failure but mostly that burns 500-600 calories and I can easily put down 1500-1700 in one sitting, destroying my progress for the day while cutting.

I hate myself for it, I just lose control. Though I've found success putting reminders to myself right next to my tv like for example "Midnight snacks are never worth it" or "Food will always be there, don't overeat". Whatever it takes my brehs. I'll control my mind one day.
>>
Used to be gluttony and lust now I'm full of sadness and anger.
>>
>>37850293
Keep only low cal food in the house. You can only binge so far on cucumbers.
>>
>>37850293
Let's not just ask him. Let's post faggotry memes hoping his mind breaks. Did you really think you knew me.....If you think I'm like the rest of these idiots you're sadly mistaken
>>
>>37850499
Storytime?
>>
>>37850529
Pretty sure you know my story you're all in my social media and my phone and my computer

Guess you're on a need to know basis eh sonny boy. Lol

Here's a hint. You're as dead as I am assuming I'm really dead of course in which case you guys are really fucked They did say I was a vampire now but they also told me slavery wasn't a big deal so not exactly going to believe everything they have to say.
>>
>>37850565
>>37850499
Is this referring to the comic? I don't know what you guys are talking about, I just saved the image
>>
>>37849202
If I had to pick one I guess it would be sloth since I haven't lifted in a hot minute, work has made me zonked as shit lately
>>
>>37850674
Sorry you don't get it bro. You're not chosen. Apologies. Maybe next lifetime
>>
>>37849202
i'd say pride, it makes me feel that i'm somewhere better than others, treated everybody like a fucktard until they prove me other way. You know, a man sitting on his high with fedora on his head. I am aware of this trait, i change little by little but its a bumpy road
>>
>>37850674
Stop feeding the troll, anon
>>
>>37850815
Wouldn't say pride either considering what little I do have doesn't belong to me. Your psychoanalysis is rather amusing though. Too bad it won't help much once I'm dead. By that time that will be nothing compared to what the lot of you will have to endure.

All I wanted you do was help everyone but in a world of hate what life is there for a person like me. Enjoy the little time you have left though.
>>
>>37849202
the hook n sling remix of that song is pretty good
>>
>>37850900
Not saying the name of the song. Really bruh?
>>
Lust, I've been kicked out of many public places because of lewd behavior. Really don't know how to fix this, therapy and medication never stick.
>>
>>37851153
Lame
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.