[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ears bleeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: paper_texture3873.jpg (2 MB, 957x1458) Image search: [Google]
paper_texture3873.jpg
2 MB, 957x1458
woke up, took a shit, got back in bed., hear loud pop, now ears are bleeding. please help. do i keep stuffing cotton balls into my ear or should i put water in it? please fucking help.
>>
>>37845849
You probably popped your eardrum
>>
it always fascinates me that people go to 4chan for medical advice

go to a fucking doctor you fucking faggot
>>
>>37845849
Go to a doctor
>>
>>37845875
i just want to go back to bed., is there any quick way to fix this now ?
>>
>ears are bleeding
Call 911
>>
>>37845849
Take a cotton swap and stick in real deep in that ear until you feel pressure.

Then give it a sharp push and snap your eardrum back in place.

Occasionally Octavian Pressures will displace the fundamental gravitation of your eardrums so you have to do this from time to time, good luck!
>>
File: Frightened.jpg (62 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
Frightened.jpg
62 KB, 600x395
>>37845899
>bleeding ears
>doesn't want to call 911 because wants to go back to bed.

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>37845917
i don't really use that ear too much anyway..
>>
>>37845917
Not OP. But I feel him. Some days, man
>>
you almost certainly perforated your eardrums. putting water in them will literally give you ear infections.

go to the doctor/hospital.
>>
>>37845849
you busted a drum man, get that shit fucking fixed and fucking hurry. if you wait until it gets infected could die a death i wouldn't wish on a nigger.

t. someone with expearience
>>
>>37845849
You have brain cancer, the internal pressure blew out your eardrums. May as well just go back to bed, you're going to die soon anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.