[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of personal trainers do rich and famous people have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 634x1024
What kind of personal trainers do rich and famous people have?
How much do they coast?
>>
A gf in college ended up with a guy on the swim team after she left me and he left her to date some Hollywood big name who he met in NYC. Through her he met Hugh Jackman and is now his personal trainer.
>>
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
>>
>>37843191
cool story bro
>>
>>37843165
Tren
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 384x384
Private ones
They are the best in the world and they'll coast you a lot

They are also experts in nutrition and can get you top tier roids
>>
Mr tren and MR var are a pretty mean team when it comes to getting celebs into shape
>>
>>37843165
Good ones.
A lot.
>>
>>37843240
Nigga lookin like a White LeBron James with hair
>>
>>37843547
He literally just has the same glasses. You're a mongoloid.
>>
>>37843547
>/r/blackpeopletwitter

you're a fucking white male
>>
>>37843165
>What kind of personal trainers do rich and famous people have?
steroids
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.