[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of this hourglass shape? Bonus points if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
How do I get rid of this hourglass shape? Bonus points if you can tell me why I have that patch of dark skin. Pic related.
>>
You need to lose bodyfat by eating a caloric deficit.

I look basically like you but a moderstely less fat/pronounced
>>
>>37841176
lean out, fatty, and do side bends and russian twists to fill in obliques while you do chest shoulders and back twice as oftwn as lower body.
>>
File: 1461129663787.jpg (88 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461129663787.jpg
88 KB, 576x1024
>>37841176
Bump
>>
>>37841176
i'll try not to be mean but honestly that body is disgusting OP. How old are you? What have you done to look like this?

Read the sticky and get in the gym brother, there's room for everyone on the gains train
>>
You have an hourglass figure because you are 1.fat and 2. Out of shape with no muscle mass.

First lose weight, then worry about muscle mass. Look into Starting strength or Strong Lifts, do some cardio. Follow the routines religiously and eat at a caloric deficit. (i.e. read the sticky about exercise and nutrition).

Lose the fat to lose the hourglass. Then bulk some muscle to look alpha. You can do it if your disciplined.
>>
File: IMG_20160706_191005.jpg (873 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_191005.jpg
873 KB, 2448x3264
>>37841176
Hello brother

We have identical physiques
>>
>>37841176
How about you learn how to take a fuking picture or rotate that shit before posting fucking piece of shit
>>
>>37841176
Oh and btw your dark skin is just stretchmarks

Piggy

Squeal for me
>>
>>37841352
>>37841176

Lmao the homey has arrived.
>>
>>37841212
>How old are you? What have you done to look like this?
he has probally looked like that since a very young age

I know because I have the same problem
>>
I have the same body pretty much. I'm cutting until I'm a skeleton while lifting and eating a lot of protein. Should be able to fix it by getting very low bodyfat and then building up from scratch right?
>>
>>37841176
>hourglass shape?

u just fat bro. try eating less
>>
>>37841176
go down to at least like 10% bodyfat, i always had this hourglass form its gone now, u dont have big bones its just fat
>>
You need to inject 250mg into your bloodstream. That dark patch looks like cancer desu get it checked my man
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.