[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious fit related question that will help me bench 3 pl8 How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-17-00-37-37.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-17-00-37-37.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Serious fit related question that will help me bench 3 pl8

How do you go about fucking an actual milf
>>
>>37840528
bump, also wanna know.

Especially if im younger (18-22)
>>
Fucked a milf 10 years older than me. Knocked her up too. Ended up having an abortion. Anyway... Its basically about having the balls ans going for it. They want the fugg. You know they want the fugg. They know they want the fugg. So just man up and give them the fugg tbqh
>>
>>37840550
bumper here, im asking where do I go to find one as in they wont be on campus or clubs. West europe here
>>
As an older guy I can say that you should just treat her like any other girl. The difference between 25 and 35 is not big at all. The main problem with women in their 30s is that the vast majority of them are married or in relationships.
>>
>>37840572
Hello here i dont believe here is where you find what you need here
>>
>>37840572
Ah. Mine was a mentor at a >hackathon i attended. Don't know where you go about finding them. Maybe online sites like PoF
>>
>>37840579
The ones who are married are the milfs
>>
>>37840588
>its an "a you have to go back thinks hes funny" episode
>>
>>37840528
Be at the right place at the right time.

For example me.
I live in an area with lots of health resorts (Germany). People come here to recover from some accident, burn out, depression or some other bullshit. Or just for vacation. Lots of Milfs on their own because their husband has to work or they are divorced. Sometimes they are accompanied by a friend.

So I have women around me that are enjoying their time, relaxing and nobody knows them in this area. Guess what happens if a younger men shows interest in them? Women who travel are on an adventure, they are easy as fuck. I've travelled the world and its always the same, no matter if they are single or married. I would describe this mindset like the famous saying 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'.
>>
Your mum knows hundreds of guys who fucked a milf just ask her
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.