[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true that you shouldnt wipe off sweat and should instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: pepe frog.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
is it true that you shouldnt wipe off sweat and should instead let it evaporate? i read that the evaporation is what actually cools off your body
>>
you should drink it
>>
>>37839264
Yes. In part that's what it is.

I am a very overly sweaty guy and I wipe the sweat off anyway when I lift. I like to wet a paper towel and dab it on my face too. It really helps wake me up and prevent further sweating.
>>
>>37839290

Me too anon, I find it to be incredibly annoying especially in the summer or when I work out during lunch in uniform.

Is there something wrong with us or just genetics?
>>
It doesn't fucking matter unless you're unable to drink water.
>>
>>37839264

it's literally filth you utter cretin

hurr durrr is it true you shouldn't wipe your ass and instead let it evaporate durrrrrrrr im fucking stupid as fuck

durrrrrrrrrrrr kill me
>>
>>37839356
Kek
>>
>>37839325
Yeah, it's genetic.

There's definitely things that'll cause you to sweat excessively. Certain drugs (if you blast DNP what do you expect?), obesity... I can't think of much else. Other than that it's genetic and you just have to deal with it. Get a towel, pat your face down with cold towel like I do, whatever.

I think food affects it too. For me, I think I find when I don't eat enough before the gym my performance suffers, and I also over sweat. I've heard anecdotes that eating too much carbs can cause oversweating too.

There's medications that prevent sweating too, they act to inhibit the part of the nervous system that tells your glands to sweat.

But ye bro it's genetic.

>>37839356
ye
>>
>sweating

Never gonna make it. How will you get big if you're still human? 9 scoops C"MON.
>>
File: 1461806235472.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1461806235472.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>37839356
>>
File: 1425123480544.gif (2 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1425123480544.gif
2 MB, 250x141
im super resistant to cold, I basicaly wear a jacket,gloves and shit because it would look weird walking around in a tshirt, my body still goes full on goosebumps but I dont feel the cold

but when the heat comes in I sweat like a motherfucker
>>
>>37841408
found the fatty
>>
>>37841422
75kgs man, im skelly
>>
File: tumblr_lgwvcqvEBY1qzd1oo.gif (459 KB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgwvcqvEBY1qzd1oo.gif
459 KB, 200x180
>>37839264
The sweat takes excess heat with it when it goes, whether it evaporates or you wipe it off.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.