[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why I feel like I have to throw up everytime I try to eat. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466006066021.jpg (51 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1466006066021.jpg
51 KB, 1024x683
Why I feel like I have to throw up everytime I try to eat. I feel like throw up after a few bites and lose appetite, I'll end up force myself to continue eating or save it 2 hours later. I'm 50kg, gain 10kg for last 2 months. What is my problem actually?
>>
>>37834352
bump help me
>>
>>37834352
eat lighter foods.

Are you skinny? it takes a while to get your body used to eating.
>>
>>37834443
Lighter food? Yes I'm skinny, used to be king skelly. How long this thing will last?
>>
Eating disorder
>>
File: 350-981000__1.jpg (37 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
350-981000__1.jpg
37 KB, 350x350
>>37834478
Lighter foods are things that aren't difficult for your stomach to digest.

The only meat you should be eating right now is chicken and fish, no red meat of any kind except the occasional hamburger. Bread is a heavy grain, rice is a light grain. So eat rice and sometimes noodles. Noodles are really high in carbs and can break down fast so while it's good for preparing to lift it's not the best for bulking.

I also recommend you eat tasty and addicting food. When you are first starting to escape skelly mode your body will not be used to the food and will try to reject it, this goes away with time but it takes awhile, around 6 months to a year.

What helps with this though is to eat foods that are delicious, it just makes it easier to eat rather than sticking to a strict diet.

If you live near and in and out burger or a good High Quality burger joint I'd recommend those.

What I used to eat when skelly was brown rice, boneless chicken thighs, avocado, all mixed together with some seasoning or sauce of your choosing.

Don't foget to eat your fats, put oil in with everything, you need it for the hormones that will tell your body to grow and exit skelly mode.

I used to drink a lot of milk but it gave me stomach acid and wasn't as much of a help as I thought it would be.

The ultimate advice to you is to eat foods you think are so delicious your minds desire for food over comes your stomachs inability to take in food, along with light foods this will help you eat more.

Also eat these. they are addicting which is what you need. mix tuna or tofu for protein. good snack

I pretty much told you my whole diet, but I went from 100lbs to 180lbs and still growing.
>>
>>37834561
Thank you so much for the advice man, but I don't think delicious foods can make me eat better, but I'll try.
>>
>>37834561
This OP. Thank fucking christ therebare some people that still care to contribute.
Also, don't ever skip breakfast :^)
>>
>>37834610
some addicting foods are pizza, french fries (I love me some chilli cheese french fries) top ramen, cheeseburgers, breakfast cereal (buy oats and put in bananas and cinnamon), bacon.

And don't forget to eat salad every once and awhile, it goes down easy and it's light, Greens are also a god send for putting on weight from my personal experience. If I don't get the vitamins and minerals from spinach and lettuce and all that it's like my body won't even use the carbs

The key here is acquiring a food addiction and eating light
>>
>>37834662
The problem is some addicting foods are fucking expensive at my place. I never eat salad before, I don't like veggies like vegetarian don't like meat haha. But also I will try to eat salad twice a month?
>>
>>37834561
thanks bruh

why is red meat bad?
>>
>>37834799
red meat is "heavy", as in, it's difficult for your digestive system to breakdown and process.
>>37834779
salad is really delicious once you have some. Crunchy greens with any flavor salad dressing you want is tasty.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.