[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A mischievous wizard has just cursed you, and you may now only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1420337564525.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
1420337564525.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
A mischievous wizard has just cursed you, and you may now only do 2 lifts for the rest of your life

What are they and what does your routine look like?
>>
dumbbell presses and deadlifts.
>>
>>37831696
kys
>>
squat and deadlift
>>
Bench press
Incline bench press
>>
>>37831675
Deads and pull ups.

Fite me faggot
>>
muscle-ups and jumping lunges
at least 200 of each per day, more when able
>>
glute bridge and abductor machine
gotta keep dat ass big and dat pussy tight
>>
The press
Rows
>>
I wish there was some sort of 3D model that could show what people would look like if limited to their 2 selected exercises
>>
Clean & jerk and snatch, duh
>>
curls
hammer curls
>>
>>37831675
Is that guys name Captain M
>>
Sit ups and bench dips.
>>
Clean and jerk

Snatch
>>
>Bicep curls
>calf raises

Have fun being unarsethetic you fags
>>
Pull ups
Squats

Can you still do shit like push ups outside of the two lifts? Wait if so, pull ups not count?

I might say fuck squats and just add in bench press.
>>
>>37831675
Hammer curls & bench press
>>
>>37832877

God, I hope we made the right choice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.