[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange Lifting Morivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1200x1200
Post the most bizzare thing you do to get motivated before you hit the gym

>Wash my face up
>get my bag ready
>imagine I'm pic related
>play something like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HzVi-TWekw
>it's 1890, gonna get natty swole and heft some barbells. >Might wink at some of the ladies and ask one to wax my mustache
>later go fight the Zulu in Afrik with some other gents nohomo

Don't know why it works but it does. What's your strange motivation ritual /fit/
>>
File: 1467574061007.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1467574061007.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
I was imagined I was a shinigami captain and had to go train as part of duty.
>>
I imagine myself as a soldier in the french revolution while listen to France national anthem. I'm not even french
>>
I imagine I'm a Viking charging into enemy lines, helps me push myself on HIIT
>>
>>37826615
Based
>>37827582
Autistic
>>37827888
Gay
>>37827966
Extremely gay
>>
>>37826615
1 scoop of pre workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqAvvwu0kMU
and 2 mile walk to the gym
>>
File: 1423431702515.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1465) Image search: [Google]
1423431702515.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1465
>>37827888
>freezes in Russia
>>
I get sweaty as fuck walking to the gym in the heat and the sun. I think about the degeneration of our society, and how I want to be the strongest man I can be for my future family. And I look at the people around me (walking on a college campus) and tell myself how much stronger and powerful I am compared to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc
>>
File: christian-bale-american-psycho.jpg (222 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-american-psycho.jpg
222 KB, 800x533
>
I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

https://youtu.be/46-WNPlCYsg
>>
>Break up my creative into 5 neat lines
>Listen to "ultimate" by Denzel Curry
>everytime he says "I AM THE ONE" snort a line
>>
>home gym
>beat my chest twice and say "this is my lift, this is my set, this is my war"

Seems autistic to me
>>
>>37826615
Think about how much worse Guts had it but he always pushed through. Then I get my weight ready and scream GRIFFFITTTTHHHHH while I lift it.

You can also do the same thing with Solid snake and yelling Liquid instead.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.