[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck this degenerate monsters meet their daily calories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: prisoner.jpg (55 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
prisoner.jpg
55 KB, 283x424
How the fuck this degenerate monsters meet their daily calories requirement in prison?

Do they add roids to they food or something?
>>
>>37824775
They suck protein from other prisoner's dicks
>>
They have money for commissary, either from the outside or working a job in prison. You have to be a well behaved boy to get your gains behind bars.
>>
>>37824775
They add roids to their roids
>>
Rectal testosterone injections.
>>
>>37824775
ramen and snickers
>>
>>37824781

This is the only real answer
>>
>>37824781
FPBP
>>
File: Gucci_original.jpg (58 KB, 640x318) Image search: [Google]
Gucci_original.jpg
58 KB, 640x318
Before prison...
>>
>>37825149
After..how did he do it lads?
>>
>>37825166
A huge factor was that he stopped sipping dat lean erryday namsaynmynigguh bixxnood wewuzkangs famalam wusshappnin
>>
File: 1459087978375.gif (933 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
1459087978375.gif
933 KB, 343x284
>>37825409
>>
people do cocaine, heroin, and other fucking drugs on prisons, do you think it would be harder to get some roids?
>>
>>37824775
Your tax money is feeding them. You provide for them so they can fuck your wives when they get out.
>>
>>37824775
You roids and drugs are hard to get in prison or something?
>>
Prison food is quite good

Same goes for army food
>>
Commissary provides them with plenty of calories, prison food is by no means healthy but it's calories none the less, other than that all you can do is workout and sleep. It's simple, if you had no responsibilities at all and spent 16hrs/day sleeping, and the other 8 working out and eating you'd be jacked as fuck too.
>>
>>37824775
"I'm slamming niggaz like Shaquille, shit is real
When it's time to eat a meal I rob and steal
'Cos Mom Duke ain't giving me shit
So for the bread and butter I leave niggaz in the gutter"
>>
>prisoner.jpg
Wut

Guy's name is Jadran Damjanovic, I went to the gym when he trained a couple of times

Dude can bench 600 with full "bodybuilder" ROM and without back arch
He also ohps close to 4pl8, but his dead and squat weight is relatively weak (for his size)
>>
You can buy food in American Jails
>>
>>37825409
kek
>>
High levels of testosterone make everything possible.
>>
File: image.gif (613 KB, 240x190) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
613 KB, 240x190
>>37825436
Tyrone is the finest kek
>>
>>37824775
They also get prison tits when they come out and lose all their gains. In prison there's literally nothing to do but lift and try not to get raped/shanked/beat up.
>>
>>37825166
>drop weight
>Get tats so its hard to actually see your size at first glance
His body is that of every skater kid who joins my construction company
>>
It's dat dere hyphy food
>>
>>37824775
Was in county jail last year, this is basically how it goes:
>3 times a day, get state food for free
>state food is somewhere between garbage tier and moderately healthy depending on the day/meal
>3 meals of state food altogether will usually equal somewhere between the FDA standard of 2000 or the legally required state minimum (in my state this is allegedly 1600 - supposedly the jail in the next county over fed people like this, leaving everyone too sluggish and weak to do stupid shit)
>there is nearly always leftover state meals because it usually tastes godawful or just bland, the exceptions being french toast day, chicken patty day, and roasted chicken day
>usually get 2 slices of bread (that has been treated so it won't ferment somehow) with every meal
>there is ALWAYS free bread and a handful of potatoes floating around that somebody saved from a meal
So it's possible to get enough calories for any diet from state food if you don't mind stale bread, but getting enough protein to actually bulk from it is what canteen is for.
>pouch tuna, mackerel, sardines, white chicken meat, thai tuna steaks (which are fucking amazing and I hate that I can't buy them outside of jail)
>pouch chili that has a good amount of protein and a dangerous amount of sodium
>peanut butter
>instant oatmeal packets
>ramen has a little protein

So during the day, you eat your state food, work out, maybe eat peanut butter and oats or some thai tuna with rice as a post-workout meal. Then at night, you get together with a few other guys and toss together your ingredients and make a mix. Usually it's ramen, rice, and seasoning cooked together, then cook some pouch chili and squeeze cheese together, heat up the meats, mix the meats with the rice, then take the chili cheese and put it on top like a sauce, then garnish with saltines or chips.

And like other people have said, nothing to do but workout. It's just one giant dirty bulk.
>>
File: how do prisoners get so jacked.jpg (81 KB, 1298x616) Image search: [Google]
how do prisoners get so jacked.jpg
81 KB, 1298x616
>tfw innocent fuckboi BBers don't have roid hookups in prison.
>>
>>37827428

Did you have sexual relations with any of the other prisoners? Were you somebody's bitch? Did anyone try to force you to kill someone else?
>>
>>37825495
You don't get eight hours of yard time in prison.

Maybe one hour a day.
>>
>>37825495
>he thinks prisoners workout 8hours a day
You are literally facebook tier stupid
>>
>>37827461
Jesus Christ he went bald!!! just another reason to obey the law.
>>
You can get roids in prison. Look at Kali Muscle for example. High calorie prison food + roids + lots of sleep.
>>
>>37827461
fast onset of AIDS from prison rape. Sad!

>>37829008
what's "the law" and what do I need to do to stop going bald? pls I need to know it's important
>>
>>37827510

Actually I realised I was gay in prison, to be honest there was a lot of sucking and fucking

I probably would have got about 20g protein from cum daily
>>
>>37829033
>high calorie prison food
lmao you actually believe this
>>
I remember reading an article on this
Mostly, it's for lack of anything else to do but lift, and a generous helping of canned tuna. like, a lot of it, dangerous levels of mercury amounts.
>>
>>37829200
lol no
>eat whatever provided food you get and maybe eat some of your buddies food
>do bodyweight for an hour
>read books
>fuck a tranny hooker
>buy food if your prison allows it
>bullshit with family if they visit
Guys who go in skinny and come out huge are so because you haven't seen them in about 5 or 10 years or they smuggled in some orals
>>
File: Cay Verdean delicacy.jpg (44 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Cay Verdean delicacy.jpg
44 KB, 700x700
>>37827510
Actual jail guy here.
>no
>no
>no

Huge difference between jail and prison, anon. Even bigger difference in my county: one of the most pussified jails in the country where I stayed at and a supermax prison about 8 miles from my house.

The entire time I was there, I heard about 3 cases of dudes having sex with each other, no rapes, and one (unsuccessful) stabbing.

What WAS common was Cape Verdeans trying to get to the mental hospital. The mental hospital was infinitely cushier and usually meant a much shorter sentence. Cape Verdeans were obsessed with getting there.

We used to get chicken thighs on the bone every 3rd Sunday or so. Best meal in the joint, something I would actually eat on the outside. You know why they took it away?
Because fucking Cape Verdeans started sticking the bones up their dicks to get to the mental hospital.

Best part is, after the first guy did it, the guards did not give a shit about anyone else who did it, so they would go to the regular hospital for a night, then come back depressed as fuck because they stuck a goddamn chicken bone up their dick and it didn't get them shit.

Same thing with CVs and LITERAL SHIT SANDWICHES. One guy ate one, got sent to the loony bin: everybody who did it afterwards just got terrible breath and a lifelong sense of regret. The guards didn't even send them to the hospital for those.

Fucking Cape Verdeans.
>>
>>37829397
As far as exercise goes anon is it all bodyweight or do they still do barbells in prison?
>>
>>37829397
Where are you the you have so many Cape Verdeans?

Portugal?
>>
>>37827428
3 years in tdc about 6 years ago and you had to remind do me of that squeeze cheese on the damn spreads
>>
File: 1467758816735.jpg (102 KB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
1467758816735.jpg
102 KB, 743x960
>>37827428
Squeeze cheese together and heat up the meats?
>>
File: danny.jpg (50 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
danny.jpg
50 KB, 540x720
>>37824775
Inmate master race here. Prison food is quite good. Also we get a lot of rest.
>>
>>37829447
PRISON depends on the individual institution but is largely barbells, supplementing bodyweight when you're in the hole or in iso.

My county jail was all bodyweight because the warden overreacted after some guy killed another guy with lmao1pl8. All we had were dips bars, pull-up bars, exercise bikes, and, when the guards weren't looking, bags of water or books.

>>37829142
Again, it's rarely if ever the actual provided food, but canteen/commissary is mostly junk food with a few decent canned or pouched protein options thrown in. Easy as fuck to get enough calories for a dirty bulk, it's getting enough protein that's more of a problem. If you're willing to constantly make trades to eat tuna day in and day out and don't mind doing so, complete nonissue.

>>37829633
Middlesex County, Massachusetts. It's a (proportionately) huge county that takes up like a third of the state and creeps its way past the border of the greater Boston area, so we end up getting a bunch of confused people from Cambridge, Malden, etc. who thought they were going to jail in Boston but ended up here.
Apparently there's a pretty sizable population of Cape Verdeans in Boston for some reason.

Portuguese speakers were regarded as the second lowest group in there, with people from Framingham (who were designated their own racial group for jail-political reasons) being the absolute lowest.

>>37829676
Sorry dude. I hate it too, would kill to get some squeeze cheese and thai tuna on the outside but the only websites that even acknowledge the brands exist are some shady chinese sites.

>>37829706
No, it's little plastic squeeze bags of nacho cheese. We heated the meats in tupperware or garbage bags (the meats were still in the pouches) with hot water because >lolnomicrowavesnotvnoweights
>>
>>37824775
>>37825166
>>37829200
>>37829320
>>37829447
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
>>
>>37829706

>shower faucets in background

Is that in Auschwitz?
>>
>>37829778

>people from Framingham (who were designated their own racial group for jail-political reasons) being the absolute lowest.

Why?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.