[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, trying this again. Sup /fit/, I'm a total DYEL,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467632964563.jpg (89 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
1467632964563.jpg
89 KB, 500x624
Alright, trying this again.
Sup /fit/, I'm a total DYEL, but I recently started working out (around a week ago) and I was wondering about how fast I should expect gains to come. How long did it take you guys to see visible gains in the mirror?
>inb4 read the sticky
>inb4 not gonna make it
>>
Took me two weeks to look swole as fuck but i am a genetic freak and also muscle memory as I used to be in the nfl
>>
File: 20160706_170742.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160706_170742.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
Just snapped this 2 minutes ago. Cardio bunnie from my gym
>>
>>37823918
OP you will have NO GAINS because you have NO PATIENCE.

Now: READ THE FUCKING STICKY over and over and over again UNTIL YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND IT, because you obviously DO NOT, and FUCK YOU if you say "I don't want to" because then you WILL NOT EVER MAKE IT, and STFU faggot and fucking DO IT or I'll call the mods and have them geolocate you so I can come kick your door in and beat the shit out of you for being such a little stupid cunt.
>>
>>37823918
>expecting instant gratification from lifting
never gonna make it
>>
I gained around 12kilo lean muscle mass in my first two weeks
>>
>>37825306
same

ss+gomad dude
>>
>>37825306
Or water weight
>>
>>37825135
What the fuck is she wearing, did she actually think that looks good?
>>
>>37825135
is this praia clube in uberlandia
>>
>>37825334
it does look good, inb4 basic bitch. stop being a faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.