[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He made it >He doesn't have tattoos What was even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: image.jpg (909 KB, 1300x1733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
909 KB, 1300x1733
>He made it
>He doesn't have tattoos

What was even the point?
>>
>>37822772
Why are you assuming?

i do have them
>>
Maybe I'm not a low class piece of shit
>>
>>37822772
Ive noticed that tattoes consistently correlate with low IQ
>>
>>37822803
>Maybe I'm not a low class piece of shit

But you post on 4chan?

>>37822847
>Ive noticed that tattoes consistently correlate with low IQ

I've noticed 4chan usage correlates with low iq.

Also correlation has nothing to do with it. If you have high IQ, if you get tattoos does your IQ all of a sudden drop?
>>
>>37822772
you don't put bumper stickers on a ferrari m8, fuck outta here with that logic

tattoos are for boys that are insecure about their bodies, and girls that think they're artsy
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 466x382
>>37822803
>>
>>37822847
>Ive noticed that tattoes consistently correlate with low IQ
>tattoes

This is some elaborate b8 anon, I r8 8/8
>>
>>37822854
>If you have high IQ, if you get tattoos
sounds like
>If you have low IQ, if you get a PhD
>>
>>37822854
no what he means is people with hi IQ's don't get tattoos because they're lame and a waste of money and permanent

it's the same reason people with hi IQ's typically don't max out their credit cards to buy truck parts. no it won't drop an intelligent persons IQ to do so, but he won't do that because it's stupid
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Does /fit/ consider this a bit much?
>>
>>37822854
Let me make this clear: most women who grew up with a father will not find tatoos attractive. In addition, I do not find tatoos good looking. So why would I get one
>>
>>37822879
How are tattoos stupid?

Maxing out your credit cards is foolish because you should only use about 30% of your monthly credit in order to build an optimal FICO score. But how is an aesthetic stupid?

It's subjective and thus cannot be stupid. There's also all sorts of tattoos, are you just generalizing them all as distasteful? Lumping in even self-done Spongebob tattoos with well-thought out and well-done ones?
>>
>>37822886
>implying
>>
>>37822887
So do I buy new furniture every month? Can that value up to 30%? ? ?
>>
>>37822865
Well yeah
>>
>>37822881
I consider it cookie .
Like every tattood person is a cookie cutter

>b-but its specuul

Yea like you are the first person on earth who gets a sleeve
>>
>>37822908
>So do I buy new furniture every month? Can that value up to 30%? ? ?

Wat?

I'm saying to build your FICO score optimally you should not use more than 30% of your credit card's monthly limit.

Look up how fico scores are calculated. When you use too much even if you pay it off I'm pretty sure it damages your credit
>>
>>37822879
IQ doesn't determine someone's interests, personality or way of expressing themselves.

I know a ton of smart people who are either ripped and tatted up or just tatted up in general.
Putting ink in your skin doesn't determine if someone has lower iq. Getting a fuck ugly tribal in your forehead on the other hand, that is some low IQ shit.

Visibility, quality and general caretaking of the tattoo would be a way of measuring the iq of someone.
>>
>>37822887
you're right i'm biased, I think tattoos looks cool from a distance, but I literally can't think of one tattoo design that i've seen up close that I thought "man i wish i'd have thought of that, I would totally get something like that"

it seems like theres 3 types of male tattoos now adays, the super macho man tribal tat dude that has flaming skulls next to it and a spider web on his elbows, theres the super artsy dude that has a really well drawn clock on his arm, with a raven flying out of it and some other weird junk that has "deep meaning", and theres the "mom approved" tattoo boy, who has a bunch of tribute tats to dead grand parents and a cheesy lookin cross with praying hands that he probably picked out of a book at the local shop

please show me something sweet and unique and i'll shut up
>>
>>37822929
Since you don't have tattoos you have no idea about this, but the first tattoo you get always "HAS TO HAVE A MEANING"
the rest either doesn't or you just make something up so people shut the fuck up when they continually ask you.
They literally stop have a meaning the second you walk out of the tattoo shop because you thought the pain had to have a meaning, but the pain isn't that bad and the meaning just make you sound like a dweeb.
>>
>>37822893
It's true though, not him but it's mostly the lower-tier of the population that has tattoos.
>>
File: 31-feather-tattoo-on-back.jpg (52 KB, 600x841) Image search: [Google]
31-feather-tattoo-on-back.jpg
52 KB, 600x841
>>37822929
and please don't get me started on female tattoos

no your dreamcatcher tat is not unique and artsy, a million girls have the feather thats breaking apart (and if you look really close you'll see that the little feather strands are birds slying away. super deep.)

or the really tacky star on the wrist, heart behind the ear, etc.
>>
>>37822951
my fuckbuddy has this tattoo... wtf
>>
>>37822953

Tell her it looks like she has ants on her.
>>
>>37822886
Sweet pointless generalization with literally nothing to back it up, bro
>>
>>37822953
Hes a cookie cutter
>>
>>37822946
I don't own a rolls royce but I cant certainly say its a cool car and I'd like to have one if they weren't ridiculously expensive

I can afford a super elaborate, very well done tattoo, but I choose not to because they're lame, how am I not able to talk about this?

>hahaha bruh cuz if you get one you'll know how addicting they are

yes and heroin is probably great too, but I choose not to use it because it's stupid and a waste of money
>>
>>37822951
>and please don't get me started on female tattoos
>no your dreamcatcher tat is not unique and artsy, a million girls have the feather thats breaking apart (and if you look really close you'll see that the little feather strands are birds slying away. super deep.)

Sweeping generalization...

Basically your argument is against SHITTY tattoos, which yes exist but it doesn';t make tattoos bad because a lot of girls have nice ones that look good
>>
>>37822887
Tatoo originated as a way to differentiate tribal groups and thus were meaningful. This practice exists still among military, gangs, sailors etc. and is not stupid because it is not a way of making yourself look special, but a way of showing your subordination to a group.

90% of modern tattoos are stupid though. Think about it, teenage girls love tattoos and all want one. How can anything be cool that teenage girls like?

90% of modern tattoos also show that you are short-shighted, tasteless, and have low self esteem.

>short sighted
you don't know you will still want that tattoo 50 years from now.

you don't know if the symbol you used will change meaning. I know a middle aged woman who claims she got her "tramp stamp" before it got that name and before it was the label of sluttiness and stupidity that it now is. My friend's grandfather had to burn his SS tattoo out of his flesh after WWII. Did you know swastikas were a popular symbol in Europe prior to the Nazis?

>Tasteless
The human body is a beautiful work of art and tattoos are ugly, just like makeup is not as beautiful as natural skin. Imagine a ballerina or a yogi with a tattoo, it takes away all the mystique of the body and labels you an immature American.

Look at it this way, is it okay to spray-paint graffiti on a blank wall? Really it's not that bad, if it's good and tasteful street art. What if that wall were part of a Frank Wright design? That would be wrong because that wall is already part of a composed piece of art. How can anyone disrespect the natural art of the human body? It's beyond me.

>Low self esteem
If you liked yourself you wouldn't want to change yourself. Period. The fact that you do so in an entirely useless and superficial way just proves that you're an idiot.
>>
>>37822963
i know but she a typical wimmen.
>>
>>37822980
please PLEASE show me some examples and I swear i'll shut up

but every female I know has the same stupid tattoos i've mentioned above, or a music note on their ribs, or some stupid fucking quote like "one step at a time" on their foot

THEY'RE TACKY

tattoos back in the day were meant to make a statement, like "whoa, that sailor over there is tatted up, better not talk to him he's probably dangerous" nowadays justin bieber gets his face tatted so it's more of a statement to not have them in my opinion
>>
>>37822772
I'm not a fan of tattoos. I think they can look very aesthetic or cool but I've never had anything important enough to me that I would want to have it on my body for the rest of my live and I don't want to have a tattoo for the sake of having a tattoo. That's just pathetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 500x493
>>37822988
Holy shit man I just want something that looks cool comedy down
>>
>>37822994
>so it's more of a statement to not have them in my opinion

AGree with you buddy first time posting in the thread. I thought the same way about 10 yrs in high school too whenever everyone is in the 'omg lets get tattoos to show how adult we are'. My thought process is, "Well you're all getting them so I'm more of a rebel to not get one right?"

I still have no tattoos. Sometimes I debate about what I'd get as a tattoo but I really have a hard time thinking about something I am so committed to that I think I will be committed to it in the next 50 yrs of my life.
>>
>>37822988
>how can anything be cool that teenage girls like
Being cool is all about popularity. Tattoos are fashion. If you dont want one and think ita stupid but thats fine. But understand it is just fashion, it doesnt need to have meaning or anything
>>
>>37822988
>90% of modern tattoos are stupid though. Think about it, teenage girls love tattoos and all want one. How can anything be cool that teenage girls like?
>90% of modern tattoos also show that you are short-shighted, tasteless, and have low self esteem.

Ok so 90% of tattoos are bad, so be in the 10% of the ones that are good.

This argument makes no sense.
>>
>>37822988
>If you liked yourself you wouldn't want to change yourself. Period. The fact that you do so in an entirely useless and superficial way just proves that you're an idiot.

>If you liked yourself you wouldn't want to change yourself. Period.

So what if i don't like myself?

That's why I lift, that's why I took accutane for my acne, that's why I moisturize my skin, that's why I dress well, that's why I get a nice haircut and many more things.
>>
>>37822994
>its more of a statement to not have them
Nope. No one cares you dont want tats
>>
>>37823013
okay but ed hardy t shirts were considered fashionable at one point, bell bottoms were fashionable at one point

your stupid ugly tat is permanent, if it's a really cool tattoo thats great, but they all seem to look like shit especially once they're faded

so again, i'll ask for a third time, can you show me some really cool tattoos?
>>
>>37822988
Ehh few of your points are good and then some of your logic is just retarded.

>If you liked yourself you wouldn't want to change yourself

So are you fat? A HAES supporter? I can like myself and still want to better myself. I'm not saying tattoos necessarily better you, but the logic is flawed.
>>
>>37823012

That's a good way to look at it.

I've got plenty of tattoos. But its a dumb idea to get something inked into your skin unless you're really damn sure about what it should be and why you want it.
>>
>>37823025
you're right no one cares that I don't have tats and don't want them, it's my choice

but when you're cuddling next to a girl you just met, and she asks "anon what does this one mean" your answer is??
>>
>>37823019
Even if you're among one of the exceptions I mentioned (you're not) you still will always look like an idiot who follows the herd in my mind.
>>
>>37822972
You missed my point completely. With your argument I could say that I find Rolls Royce general design to be FUCK ugly and therefore you're an idiot for wanting one. Just because someone spend money on something that you would never spend money on it doesn't mean that money isn't well spent to that person.

If you find tattoos to be shitty then you aren't part of the category that does and so be it, don't fucking get them. Stop judging people who do, though, because the ink isn't in your skin and you didn´t have to pay your money for it to get there.

Ofc there seems to be 3 categories of men and 2 categories of women btw, because that's the majority anyone ever sees. They want what looks good in photoshop plastered on their hip. Everyone loves a vibrating summer day in a meadow where the sun strikes the leaves and the combination of nature and the sun makes everything look like gold and a high contrast green. OFC there will be a tattoo of it out there.

What you despise with tattoos are literally people taking the most standard things, like skulls, dragons and just generally nothing creative
or just a picture of something that not a single person in the world would ever be able to say "that is FUCK ugly, in every way, shape, or form. How could you EVER let anyone make a porcupine asshole with fiery pingpong balls covered in gonorrhea on your forehead?" because controversial shit doesn't fly if you can't handle conflict as a fragile person and therefore everything you do and always will do will be inside the lines of the box, not to make a fuzz. and that's where you get the general shitty tattoos from.

Then there are those who get tattoos just because "I felt like it" and they don't give a shit about what it looks like and that is the low IQ trash.
>>
>>37823071
I already said I think tattoos look cool from a distance, but when I get up close and have someone explain theres it's always super dorky, super cliche, or just poorly drawn

it would be like seeing a rolls royce from 50 yards away, and walking up to find out it's really just a modified chrysler 300
>>
>>37823024
I don't see how improving your body composition, healing chronic skin infections, and displaying social normalcy can be compared to drawing on yourself like a child crayoning on a valuable book.
>>
>>37822994
>More of a statement not to have them
people with tattoos BTFO!!
>>
>>37823037
I do want to get some at some point in my life (Almost 30 now as you can see by other post). I just haven't decided on anything yet which at this rate is maybe how I'll still feel in the next ten years and then never get one.

It's like.. a desire to want to be that committed to something I suppose.
>>
Definitely a lot more degenerates with tattoos than more respectable people. Guarantee labourers would have tattoos more often than surgeons
>>
>>37823033
Tattoos necessarily do not better you. The fact that you give any part of your time, body, or money to achieve such a petty thing shows that you are a petty person.

If I was looking for a non-degenerate wife to bear and raise children I would not assume some deep abiding insecurity and need to stand out or fit in because she worked to improve her body, finances, or mind. But that's exactly what I would suppose if she had a tattoo, actually (with the few exceptions I mentioned) it's virtually proof of being a petty and insecure person. There is literally no way you could go through the thought process of getting a tattoo if you weren't.
>>
>>37822772
>made it
>covered muscle contours with ink
>>
>he thinks drawing pretty pictures on his fucking body, that can never be erased, is "aesthetic"

lol you are a literal child
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 362x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 362x754
Tats are approved by the big guy himself
>>
>>37823210
wouldve been twice as good without them
>>
>>37823210
and steroids are cool too bruh, you should really start using hgh and tren bec-*gasp* MUH HEART HURTS OH GOD IM DYING
>>
>>37822879
/Thread. Seriously tatoos have no value except as Art and that seriously diminishes the moment you get the tatoo. How do you think your old saggy skin is going to look with a faded ass tatoo?
>>
>>37823106
>but when I get up close have someone explain
Exactly my point with tattoos having to have a meaning, if someone has to explain the reason to them getting fucking ink in their body it usually synergies with a cliché or otherwise retarded tattoo and/or person.
>>
Of course the dyel's here would be against tattoos. No picture can make their shit delts look good.
>>
>>37823210

rip brah
>>
>>37823248
One is dedicated to my mother and the other to my father who was recently diagnosed with lukemia. Who are you to say what meaning is stupid or not?
>>
>>37822961
Your mom was backed up last night when we did anal.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 537x720
Only tat that matters.
>>
>>37823210
Ruined his fucking symmetry.
>>
>>37823281
What the actual fuck? BAKA
>>
>>37822886
That explains it
>>
>>37823248
but people want an explanation because it's a permanent life decision and the idea is that you must've put a lot of thought behind such a long term commitment

why did you marry claire anon? people want an explanation like, " i fell in love with her because of our mutual interest in preserving wildlife and protecting endagered species, I also love her laugh, and the way he eyes light up when she talks about her writing, something she and I are both very passionate about"

not, why did you marry claire anon? lol cuz she's hot bro, doesn't she look good?
>>
>>37823283
No he didn't.
>>
>>37823281
Not bad.
>>
>>37823281
Pls tell me this pic related is real.
>>
>>37823322
Dude that's me.
>>
>>37823242
Tattoos are just tattoos man. Get over it. You don't have to assume everyone else is stupid and insecure for doing something you wouldn't. Let it go.
>>
>>37823355
>ear gauges are ear gauges man just get over it

can we not all agree that those look stupid? do whatever you want, just sayin, they look dumb and you'll probably regret it (if not the tat the money you spent on it)
>>
>>37823346
I'm not asking for timestamp. If that's actually you, a thousand internetts to you. This is the real stuff, best tattoo I've ever seen brah.
>>
>>37823266
Didn't mean it like that, I myself have a tattoo in honor of my grandfather, but I meant meaning that is so forced and over detailed just for someone to feel accepted
like, "Hey I got this anchor, because I finally find that I've found myself since I just went through a lot of struggle with growing up and I had like a mental breakdown and started smoking but I'm well on my way with stopping the smoking and now I've been smoke free for a month so I felt like this is a milestone to me so I got this tattoo just to remind me of what I can accomplish and every time I touch the skin and feel how it raises where the ink is I know that so will I"
There's difference between meaning and meaning, ofc you get the tattoo for a reason, but there are like two different levels of having a fucking meaning to them
>>
>>37823304
I get your point, I do, but people are so snowed in on how much meaning something needs to have. Being with "Claire" obviously needs a lot of meaning, since it's another human being with a mind of her own and you must love something about her enough to be with her and people want to know so they can see it too or whatever.
But I've found that when I get asked about my tattoos and then tell someone "I got this in memory of my grandfather and this in memory of my grandmother" I get the answer "aww, why?" like it's not enough to just get them since they were family and meant a lot. There always has to be a back story so great that the GoT books look like a pamphlet compared to it.
>>
>>37823404
You know different things can have different meanings to different people right? People with tattoos mostly get them for themselves, they are not looking for outside recognition or other people's approoval.
Thinking that you get to decide what has actual meaning and what is bullshit in a completely subjective matter is retarded.
>>
>>37823484
>they are not looking for outside recognition or other people's approoval

>i can't remember or honor my ancestors by myself at home, visit their tomb, or think about them while looking at a picture
>better get them painted on my body so everyone can see how deep i am and what an emotional, caring person i am.

i never ask people what their tat means, they always get an attention boner when someone does that.
tats are pictures to show off, people do it for ATTENTION
>>
>>37823210
along with dying at 22, never squatting and not knowing how to deadlift.

rip in piss
>>
>>37823281
cringe
>>
>>37823484
what the fuck are you on about?
the majority of 18 year olds getting tattoos for example do it to get recognition and outside approval.
I myself did it at first, but growing out of that makes you realize it doesn't have to be so extravagant.
My example of what an over detailed bullshit meaning was clearly didn't get through your skull correctly.
>>
>ITT: 17 year old boys who get cucked by tattoo'd alphas who do what they want
>>
>>37822881
Not if he's a 19th century sailor.
>>
>>37823561

Some do it for attention, some don't. For most, it's one of the reasons, but not necessarily the most important. People are complicated.

Getting attention from others is a part in almost everything people do with their bodies. Clothes, haircuts, even the fucking lifting we are talking about on this mongolian chipmunk harassing forum.
Why should tattoos be considered worse than any of those?
>>
because i'm not trashy anon

tattoos are the plebiest thing you can get after some weird piercings, but at least the piercings can come off
>>
File: fitshiggyrip.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
fitshiggyrip.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>have cute gf
>wants tattoos
>keep convincing her no for years
>break up later
>see pics of her
>gets 3 dumb aboriginal/420yolo/butterfly tattoos within a month
I mean she's 23 so it 'suits' her now because no one expects any better but she's gonna be 40 one day with this ugly shit.
W
E
W
>>
Only fatties get btfo'd by tattoos
>>
If you're not in a gang, don't have memetoos.
>>
>>37823728
T. Unoriginal person
>>
>>37823761
so? she's making herself more attractive when it counts. If you're still trying to attract the opposite sex at 40 years old then you've fucked up anyway.
>>
>>37823865
unoriginal? most people i see in the beach have tattoos. from the people in my uni, no one has a tat. from the people in my gym, the only ones that have tats are some plebs working construction or some other manual labor shit that haven't set foot in a university

might as well tattoo "i'm low income low education trash" on your forehead, it will come out cheaper
>>
>>37823961
>Dude I'm better than you lmao
You're really not.
>>
>>37823974
i most likely am anon

i'm sorry
>>
>>37823989
Because you don't have tattoos?
Lol you probably don't even pay for your own internet
>>
>>37822881
well he doesnt even lift so i dont care what normies do
>>
>not getting a mark of Khorne on your chest

what's even the point
>>
>>37823989
>I'm studying for a degree but I'm not cool enough to get a tattoo so I resent those that can pull it off.
>>
>>37823999
the fact that you have tattoos shows that you're dumb, gullible, and probably don't have an education to speak of

am i wrong? don't you work some high-school diploma job in your mid 20s?
>>
File: allisfine.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
allisfine.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
Tattoos are cool. I have a few. Not having tattoos is cool, too.
>>
>>37823761
>be me
>dating an autistic control freak from early years
>finally get the courage to break up with him
>get the tattoos I've always wanted
>have never been happier sitting on Chad's couch eating his sausage pizza and talking about tats
I'm sure she's devastated m8
>>
>>37824062
can everyone stop with the endless autistic implications (from both sides) and just listen to this guy
>>
File: XOA5pQq.png (449 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
XOA5pQq.png
449 KB, 576x792
>>37822886
Gee did you find this gem in the latest issue
>>
>>37824021
>cool enough
>those that can pull it off

tattoo fags confirmed for thinking like 13 yr olds
>>
>>37824027
Answer me first, do your parents still pay for your internet?
>>
>>37823793
Gang or military are the only gold reasons for tats
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 511x606
>tfw ferrari needs no bumper sticker ;)
>>
>>37823723
>Why should tattoos be considered worse than any of those?
Because they're permanent and they get worse-looking over time as the ink fades and your skin ages
>>
>he's made it
>he doesn't wear exclusively muscle shirts and short shorts
>>
>>37824251
This.
>>
File: 1446144419031.jpg (7 KB, 237x207) Image search: [Google]
1446144419031.jpg
7 KB, 237x207
>>37824194
the body art money making scheme will get no shekels from this goy
>>
>>37822857
Good analogy
>>
>>37824478
None of you flabbers are ferrarris tho
>>
>>37822854
You sound like you have tattoos.

Anyone willing you pay hundreds of dollars to have heavy metals injected under their skin is lacking something fierce in the brain department.
>>
>>37823210
Big guy is to dead to approve anything
>>
>>37823306

loooooots of butthurt in this thread. How can you deny that getting something asymmetrical permanently displayed on your body fucks up your symmetry? Do you know what symmetry is?

Like you can argue that asymmetry is more beautiful, or that the human body isn't 100% symmetrical anyway so fuck it.

But what you can't tell me, is that if you take two halves aligned along a line of symmetry, and things of differing shapes and sizes to random parts of both halves, you're not fucking up the symmetry.

Fucking holy wars man.
>>
>>37822847
Noticed it? How is that? Do you give every person you see with tattoos an iq test?
>>
>>37822772
> Tattoos
fucking cookie cutter porn addicts
>>
tattoos are dumb and you will definitely regret them one day

people full of tattoos delude themselves into thinking they have some kind of special meaning and so that they wont have to admit they dont like them and might have possibly made a mistake. they just wanted to look cool
>>
I'm a Navy officer.
Subordinates with tattoos are typically smarter, better adjusted and more useful members of the crew. They're more social and more likely to do better over time.
This is all anecdotal, but it's definitely an observable trend.
>>
>>37824577
You must be great at parties.

Kidding you're not invited.
>>
I'm a Navy officer.
Subordinates with tattoos are typically dumber, maladjusted and less useful members of the crew. They're less social and less likely to do better over time.
This is all anecdotal, but it's definitely an observable trend.
>>
>>37824062
>>37824073
I agree. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one and uh they all feel great...
>yes homo
>>
>>37824587
dang, but i definitely wanna come along and hear about ur super deep tats bro

tell me again what that tribal sleeve represents
>>
>>37824643
Post body
>>
>>37822988
My OPINION is FACT. PERIOD
>>
File: mens-fitness-myths[1].jpg (13 KB, 275x265) Image search: [Google]
mens-fitness-myths[1].jpg
13 KB, 275x265
>>37824689
>>
File: 1467066105377.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1467066105377.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>tattoos

its a well known fact that tattoos are for retards
>>
>>37822847
>materials scientist
>phd
>developing quantum semiconductors for quantum processing computers
>sleeve tattoos and chest tattoo.. since 19.. working on back tattoo.

Maybe I have a low iq but iq is not an accurate measurement of intelligence, and I've never taken a legitimate one.. just online ones which give a massive range of inaccurate results.

You can make comments like that again when you are in mensa or otherwise doing something meaningful
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 480x480
>>37824721
You lose
>>
>>37824160
of course not

your turn
>>
>>37824753
>my anecdotal evidence about 1 person completely invalidates your statement
I'm gonna take a guess here and say you have a double digit iq.
>>
>>37824753
>trying to brag about urself on here

insecurity
>>
File: 1454461479411.png (79 KB, 901x500) Image search: [Google]
1454461479411.png
79 KB, 901x500
>>37822988
>If you liked yourself you wouldn't want to change yourself. Period.
>says this on a fitness board
wew lad
>>
>>37824753

so how many quantum quantums did you quantum this week?

also I suspect you're full of shit
>>
>>37823989
Lmfao buddy. I studied jurisprudence at Oxford on a fucking scholarship, lift heavier than you, am better looking than you and play a wide variety of instruments and sports as well as speaking several languages fluently. I am considering a tattoo.

I can guarantee with absolute certainty that you're a vainglorious prick with very little actual value as a person who places his illusory code of ethics above personal satisfaction and that's almost as sad as how beta you are.
>>
>>37825182
we all believe you dood
>>
>>37825182
Fucking savage.
>>
I have a double standard for tattoos.

I think they can be pretty cool on guys.

I think they are dogshit awful on women.

To be fair, 80% of tats look dumb.
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42 KB, 242x251
>>37825182
Hey Faggot,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related, It's me and my bitch
>>
>>37822879
> hi IQ's
hi =/= high friendo
>>
I was convinced I don't need any tattoos for awhile after being on the fence for a year but I think this thread changed my mind. If a bunch of fedora tipping perma virgin dyels browsing the ch0n say getting tattoos are dumb and degeneracy then I should probably do the opposite of what the dyel neckbeards are saying.....
>>
>>37825182
Is this a pasta? It is now.
>>
>>37825280
It's 2013 again ^_^
>>
>>37825182
Mate, you think you're such a sickcunt? well I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock, which by the way is 10 and a half inches. I didn't need to shower, because my body self cleanses and my pores emit the manliest cologne possible. I got in my 2014 Lamborghini Murcielago (I've got connections) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In three seconds, I arrived at the gym, which was fifty miles away. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after I put it in. I came, and three hundred gallons of semen shot out. It landed in Ghana, and ended the drought. I hovered into the gym, because the ground was too scared of my calf muscles to touch my feet. After benching seven thousand tons, I squatted four million kilograms. I started doing my four hundred laps around California, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the three second drive back home. I left her in the car and went inside, to type this to you lowlife. Be honored.
>>
>>37822847
>Smarter than you
>I still have 2 tattoos.
Funny how different people have different tastes regardless of socioeconomic status
>>
>>37822881
Seriously as long as one is already aesthetic as fuck and the tattoos are anywhere above absolute shit tier they work.
>>
>>37822847

i've noticed that guys with tattoos get laid more
>>
>>37825597
Go back to wherever the fuck you spawned from, you fucking retard. That meme is a decade old.
>>
>>37826497
Burn
>>
>>37822772

Tattoos are the biggest sign of a faggot you can have on you.

>"My tattoos really mean something to me"
Don't act like you haven't heard that line from every faggot with a fucking tree, fish, or other bullshit tattoo.

Tattoos are a literal visual sign that you have no fucking sense of identity, so you have to create one on yourself. Despite what you want to fucking believe it is a TREND.

>inb4 people have been doing tattoos for centuries.
Are you an ancient warrior? Are you a Maori indian? No you're a faggot at the gym.
>>
>>37825182
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>37826497
how did you notice that? do you let tattooed guys fuck you more than you let non-tattooed guys?
>>
>>37826775
Lol calm the fuck down.
>>
>>37822920
> I know a ton of smart people who are either ripped and tatted up or just tatted up in general

Sure ya do. Sure.
>>
File: Laughing.png (136 KB, 1120x977) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.png
136 KB, 1120x977
>>37825182
>I studied jurisprudence
>>
>>37827227
he's right though. funny thing is that only a 20% of this thread is actually tatted ppl trying to convince themselves they didn't make a mistake

80% is most likely ppl b8ing
>>
If you spent less than a grand on a tattoo I can almost guarantee it's heinous. If you spent over a grand you're a complete idiot.

Very few things are as stupid as tattoos. The tumblrinas with neon hair will always grow the color out, but all these nu-male faggots with Mario on their forearm are gonna be staring at it until they're dead.

>b-but my tattoos have personal meaning!
No they fucking dont. If it's personal you don't need to get it drawn on your forehead for the world to see.
>>
>>37822772
you kids and your silly self expression, and constant identity seeking.

no one cares
>>
>>37827393
Yeah but my arms look cooler.

Probably bigger too.
>>
Kek my gym buddy got a tatt of mike tyson on his pec yesterday with 'I'm gonna make you my girlfriend' underneath
>>
Seriously, unless you've got badass Russian prison tats and you're badass yourself, tats just look fucking lame. And they drop a chick from an 8 to a 5
>>
File: dye.jpg (13 KB, 246x249) Image search: [Google]
dye.jpg
13 KB, 246x249
>mfw every dbol abusing fatcep bell end in my gym has tribal tattoos on their acnarms.

Nevertat here and proud.
>>
>>37827371
you sound mad.
>>
tattoos are the pigment fedora
>>
>>37827494
>my arms look cooler
t. trailer trash
>>
File: assblasted.jpg (43 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
assblasted.jpg
43 KB, 434x600
>>37827551
What's wrong? Rethinking that tribal armband?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
R8 and H8
>>
>>37827624
8/8 M8
>>
>>37827624
Any pics while flexing?
>>
>>37822881
No, his dicks a nice size, not too much at all.
>>
>>37827624

Looks like I'm staring into a giant butthole that's been transported to your tricep - and it's staring back.
>>
>>37822854
low IQ detected (^:
>>
File: 1467805462785-1.png (55 KB, 368x208) Image search: [Google]
1467805462785-1.png
55 KB, 368x208
>>37822881
>being enough of a faggot to tattoo the name of a gril on your oblique
>being enough of a faggot to tattoo "void" over it after she dumps you
>>
>>37827494
if it fills a gap in your life and makes you feel like a complete person, more power to you.

i use no such crutches.
>>
When i was 12 my grandad told me tattoos are for poor people.
>>
>>37823901
>she's making herself more attractive
Nah, not really
>>
File: yNlQWRMr.jpg (385 KB, 1360x1584) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRMr.jpg
385 KB, 1360x1584
>>37829674
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 640x427
>>37822772

No point in getting a tattoo unless it actually means something to you like if your form a mud hut fucking tribal shithole or it's a right of passage

I like mcgregors tattoo, his clan name and the jap tiger which is cool and not near as generic as other fighters who just get LOL TRIBAL TATTOO ZYZZBRAHH XD

When I join the Serbian military might get a tattoo of my unit emblem or arkan Tigers tattoo in the pending race war, maybe even a swatstika or pan slavism tattoo
>>
>>37822854
Someone with a high IQ wouldn't get a tattoo cuz tattoos are tasteless as fuck.
>>
>>37822772
Nah I'm good, I'll keep my big boy job. Thanks though.
>>
>>37829850
no tat dyel detected
>>
I want to get one eventually. Probably a half sleeve + some chest so I can still wear business shirts and nobody would even know. I do agree that most tattoos end up looking degenerate as fuck
>>
File: 1455944683268.jpg (49 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
1455944683268.jpg
49 KB, 640x626
>>37822772
Because if I wanted one then I would've had one by now.
>>
>>37822772
> making it
> having tattoos
>>
'Making it' means something different to everyone. And it's gonna be pretty damn hard for anyone that cares that much what others think.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1440x1080
>>37822847
No,just no
>>
>>37831050
Both low iq
>>
>>37831050
lol nigga you dumb
>>
>>37827713
that's pretty funny actually. first time i've seen it though, so it could be common
>>
File: void-tattoo-fail-1.jpg (118 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
void-tattoo-fail-1.jpg
118 KB, 413x413
>>37831536
No, it's just something retards do, t
>>
>>37824111
what a fucking faggot no wonder girls like you. chill out hitler life isnt so serious, maybe if you had a few pictures in your hands you wouldnt get bored and start flaming on imageboards (^:
>>
If you need a tattoo to remind you of a significant event, then I guess said event wasn't THAT significant.

de gustibus non est disputandum, tho, so no biggie
>>
>>37822988
Rekt
>>
>>37823210
Poo in the loo
>>
>I have to put ink on muh skin for no reason
I'm good senpai, tattoos are ugly as sin. The human body looks amazing in peak physical condition without them. Plus, people always put vapid quotes or ugly images that come off as vain or stupid because "lol that's soooooooo me", it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1433215221789.jpg (115 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
1433215221789.jpg
115 KB, 300x269
>>37831050
>criminal nig-nogs
>high IQ
Oh god, I'll bet your tats are fucking awful.
>>
>>37824062
The only sense in this whole thread
>>
LITERALLY every slut and trashy,degenerate has a tattoo nowadays.15 years old are already talking what generic tattoo they're gonna get.
It's fucking hilarious that people now only care what metrosexual hairstyle and clothing they wear,what epic sleeve they are gonna get and their bodies look like fucking trash but it's ok because the modern man has a beard,tattoos and a dadbod.Fuck this world
>>
File: 1463353899198.gif (2 MB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
1463353899198.gif
2 MB, 300x366
you guys are fucking pussies, you're all scared of getting a fucking tattoo but you want to look good when your mirin other dudes on the beach right? /fit/ is the biggest faggot board on 4chan
>>
>>37834067
why are you so butthurt? i would never get a tattoo cause i think they look like shit but you sound ass plastered about it
>>
>>37834088
his boyfriend had tats and they broke up
>>
>>37834088
I already have tattoos.Am just posting some pure unadulterated TRUTH.Tattoos are just a fad.
>>
>>37834107
so are your GAINS. their just a FAD and youll never be a CHAD
>>
Tattoos are for losers.
>>
>>37823961
>mfw low income low education
So should i get one? Ive had some people ask me why i DONT have one in my line of work
>>
>>37834088
He's not wrong. All tattoos look like shit, and people only get them to show off. If the meaning was personal, you wouldn't ink it on a portion of your body (that you would only really be able to appreciate by looking in the mirror anyway). What are you gonna get? Tribal bro-tats on your arms? That's the male equivalent of a tramp stamp. Some stupid kanji or quote that's way more uninspired and vapid than you think it is? Some LOLSONERDY reference (e.g. Star Wars) like some redditfag? Sorry, if I wanted some stupid message, I'll get it in t-shirt form. At least I can throw those away easily and for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>37834082
>getting a tattoo
>looking good
Pick one.
>>
>>37822951
>dreamcatcher tat
What about those? Why is this a thing? I know so much girls with mandala/dreamcatcher tat, wtf it this shit about
>>
File: 1465855227470.png (991 KB, 1522x1100) Image search: [Google]
1465855227470.png
991 KB, 1522x1100
I tossing this idea of a tattoo for about 3 years.

I recently turned my life around from after a long deep depression, dead end job, gf left me, mom died, etc.

Would it be too edgy to have a tattoo of a noose with a broken rope around my neck? I feel like it'd be a meaningful symbol for myself and nobody would see it unless I had my shirt off, but I don't want to be "that guy".

Any thoughts?
>>
>>37834351

As someone with a fair few tats, I'd advise against it unless you're really damn sure. It'll probably be visible around the collar of most t-shirts and it'll suck like no-ones business to get done. If you're ok with that, and you're still ok with that in (lets say) six months? Then go see a good artist about getting it done.
>>
>>37822772

Tattoos make you objectively look worse, why do that to yourself? It's like when those feminist cut their hair short while growing out their armpit hair.
>>
>>37822988
Kek at all the lame Americans getting triggered by this post
>b-but muh body art
>>
>>37822988
>tattoos show youre part of a manly group
>why do girls like it
Maybe thats why girls like it
>>
If there was any sliver of testosterone on this fucking board they'd see tats are no big deal.

Why is pretending to be conservative on the Internet a thing now?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 240x200
>He thinks anybody here has/will ever make it.
>>
File: Zelda-Link-Costume-Hoodie.jpg (237 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-Link-Costume-Hoodie.jpg
237 KB, 1500x1500
>>37834651

>no big deal
>anyone that is critical of tattoos is swarmed by insecure tatfags

Tattoos are for trashy people by trashy people. There are exceptions, but it's for the lowest of brows. If you want one, fine, but you might as well add this to your repertoire if you want everyone to know what a "unique" individual you are.
>>
>>37834836
Haha you sound like a prissy little faggot.
>>
>>37822847
Tattoo posters incoming
>>
>>37831436
Both richer than you'll ever be. You must be doing something wrong
>>
>>37834866
Hes right tho
>>
>>37834866

dude right fistbump
lets chug a brewski
>>
>>37822772
I prefer guys without tattoos
>>
I was thinking about getting a tattoo but I decided on a custom t shirt instead
>>
>>37834902
You're literally trying to mock masculinity right now. His limp wristed are you?
>>
>>37834913
Neither would make you more interesting.
>>
>>37834929
oh yeah?

well it's a dos equis shirt
not so condescending now are ya?
>>
>>37834924
dudebro does not equal masculinity you fucking millennial
>>
>>37834924

>overcompensating because you're insecure as fuck
>masculine
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
My squad got matching coat of arms tattoo to commemorate our fallen mate. He mentioned a few times that he wanted us to all do it but not all of us wanted it so we never got it done.

You can call my tat whatever you want but it isn't for you its for him and us so why should I care what you think?
>>
>>37822879
>hi
>>37822854
>If you have high IQ, if you get tattoos does your IQ all of a sudden drop?
>>37829850
>cuz

Hey. HEY! We don't allow that kinda language here.
>>
>>37834946
Fuck you got me on that one.
>>
>>37834961
then why are you telling us?
>>
File: image.png (145 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 316x533
>>37834954
>>37834955
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>37834985
>le tattoos can't have meaning meme
>all tattoos are trashy meme
>intelligent people don't get tattoos meme
Because these are all wrong. None of you would walk up to me on the beach and say a word to me much less about a tattoo. You are all acting like little bitch keyboard "purist" warriors over tattoos here. They are far more comon than you know and people from all walks of life get them now
>>
>>37835012
Thread
>>
File: Beer-Belly.jpg (168 KB, 497x639) Image search: [Google]
Beer-Belly.jpg
168 KB, 497x639
>>37834990
>he doesn't know what the manly virtues are
>he thinks frat boy culture is manly

frat boy culture is a way for bros to compete and measure dicks (sometimes literally) without actually fighting or competing. It's for boys trying to prove themselves as men.

Just because you can chug a 40oz in under a minute doesn't make you manly.
>>
>>37835020
Check your t levels
>>
>>37835012
you are telling strangers on the internet about a deeply personal tattoo about which "you don't care what anyone thinks" because you are upset with the attitude towards tattoos in general in this thread?

I mean, you said
>it isn't for you it's for him

Then why are you telling me about it?
>>
>>37835026
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
>>
>>37826497
Good luck with your AIDS
>>
>>37835038
>Hehe I sure made that brute look dumb XD

I wonder who's in better shape though, poindexter
>>
>>37824582
Hillary for President!
>>
>>37835066
>>
>>37835038
>Anons asked to justify their tattoo
>I justify it
>you get upset
You (and other anons) have asked for it. Sorry for delivering on the reasoning you ask for. Sit on it and rotate mate, people who are anti tattoo are a dying breed you are one of the few.
>>
>>37834961
Good man.
>>
>>37835012

And there are many blacks from the hood that are good people in bad situations. Does that mean you'd let any random nigger babysit your wife's son?
>>
>>37835105
What? Not even him but it's painfully obvious you lost this one.
>>
>>37822886
what if they grew up with a shitty father that had tattoos?
>>
>>37835088
>>
>>37835114

Sure thing friend.
>>
>>37835088
There are many things I don't like about tattoos, but the thing I like least about them is that they are all just cries for attention.

some people say they get it because it means something special to them, which translate into, ask me about what's special about me!
>>
>>37834351

You probably don't want to explain your past to everybody who sees you without a shirt, and also it does seem a bit edgy/emo.

Did you think perhaps about a pill or two somewhere secluded? Or symbols related to your ascend?
>>
>>37835128
>gets btfo'd
>U-uh...NIGGERS! THATS IT! SOMETHING SOMETHING NIGGERS
>>
>>37835143
>They are all just cries for attention

Your post couldn't be more wrong.
>>
>>37835167
that's literally what a tattoo is though. it's peacocking. Vanity doesn't look good on me.
>>
>>37835156

>wtf is an analogy
fuckin lol
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.