[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Help ASAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Are there any doctors or nurses on /fit/? I keep having to shit every hour or so, and my anus hurts a lot (its fucking red) and when I wipe theres a little bit of blood. Im kinda scared but mostly annoyed because I think Ive gone to the bathroom at least 20 times in the last 24 hours, and it seems it wont stop anytime soon. My shit was gooey/watery as fuck first but thankfully its better now (probably because I ate more fiber) Also everytime I shit, its like its being blocked or something at the very end of my shitting session. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? WHAT IS THIS? REEE
>>
>>37822714
It's AIDS
>>
>>37822742
I completely fucking serious dude
Memes aside, I feel like shit because I cant seem to stop shitting poop mixed with blood, and my anus is burning.
>>
>>37822714
You've probably got haemorhoids. If the blood is bright red then its new and from lower down in the intestines. If its dark red or blackish then you have internal bleeding and shouldn't be fucking around asking fit for advice, you should be at the hospital. My bet is that you have internal haemorhoids. Go to your GP and tell them your symptoms
>>
>>37822714
Nurse here. It's haemorhoids. Is the blood literally visible in your shit or is it when you wipe? If it's when you wipe It's outer. Outer haemorhoids are easier to take care of, if its inner you need to stick your fingers in your ass when you apply cream.
>>
>>37822915
Kinky
>>
File: potato.gif (949 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
potato.gif
949 KB, 500x281
>>37822714
This is why you don't lift without a squatplug, retard.
>>
>>37822915
You sure it haemorhoids? Yes theres blood when I wipe (bright red), not mixed in the poo. But theres no lumps or anything. And besides, does haemorhoids cause frequent shitting? Yester I shat many times as well but I werent red nor in pain when I wiped. Maybe its because I wiped so hard, so many times that Im red? Or is it just haemorhoids? Pls respond nurse-anon
>>
>>37822714
DRINK ANOTHER GALOON OF MILK!
>>
This sounds like a mild gastroenteritis. If I were you, I would just wait it out a couple of days.
However, if this persists or if it happens again in the future, you should absolutely visit a doctor, it may be something more serious.
For now, make sure you drink a lot of water and eat enough salt.
>>
>>37823086
Oh and the blood and your ass hurting sounds like hemorrhoids as the other anons said. It's probably triggered by your diarrhea, so as long as it doesn't persist it's nothing to worry about. Just bear with it for now.
>>
You failed to use a squat plug correctly.

Happened to me first couple times too.
>>
>>37822978
If it's only when you wipe I wouldn't worry about. Might be caused by the frequent shitting ( caused by changes in your eating habits?), furious wiping or haemorhoids. If you didn't notice any lumps then no worries. I still would recommend you to see a doctor just in case, you can never be sure about this stuff.
>>
>>37822714
>my anus hurts a lot (its fucking red)

How did you figure that out?
>>
File: 1465786775096.jpg (29 KB, 528x543) Image search: [Google]
1465786775096.jpg
29 KB, 528x543
Thank you anons for your wisdow. I feel a lot better now, and actually I haven't taken a shit for a while now. Feels good man.

>>37823378
I had to shave my ass, bend over and see what the fuck was going on down there, with my phone
>>
>>37822714
>he fell for the creatine meme
Enjoy your slow, painful death. That's why you don't eat poison.
>>
>>37823524
I can't help but feel like you're fucking autistic
>>
Not the aids....aaaahhhhhh
>>
>>37822714
you have diarrhea
eat more fiber
drink more water, seriously like 6+ bottles a day
also could be a hemorhoid either on your anus or deeper inside your rectum
if the blood is a bright red than you're fine but if its a dark shade of red than that indicates problems deeper inside your GI and you should go to a hospital now
>>
>>37823583
Huh? Are you mad you don't have a soul anymore bro
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.