[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
50kg squat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Ch9FwHlWkAENsZF.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ch9FwHlWkAENsZF.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
Is there any hope for me with a 50k squat? I weigh 112lbs
>>
Why the fuck did you go from kg to pounds?
>>
>>37814379
no there's 0 hope you are stuck at that weight forever with no chance of improving never ever
>>
when i started around 110 i was able to squat that weight in no time, and i am sickly woman with ms
>>
>>37814379
you squat 5,000lb? way to go OP
>>
>>37814448
>>37814395
My bad, I'm French but this is an American site.

I squat 50kg (110lbs) and weigh 52kg (114lbs)
>>
>>37814379
If you're the chick in the pic I'll train you and make you a squat machine bb, which city are you at?
>>
>>37814558
L
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>37814654
You're not supposed to london me, you're supposed to london her
>>
>>37814379
How long have you been training? How old are you? Are you male or female? For how many reps? How was the form? Are you on a serious program?
>>
>>37814687
kek

never change /fit/
>>
>>37814687
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Why have none of you idiots mentioned that a bodysuit squat for a female, especially a 52kg female, is amazing?

OP you'll be fine. Just keep working at it. Use a squat rack with safely radios and go to failure. That's how I got mine up to 315 lbs when I was stuck at 295 forever.
>>
>>37814900
>bodysuit
Bodyweight*

>radios
Rails **

Sorry, on phone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.