[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Urologist visit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 206x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 206x250
Well fuck he basically said its all in my head and 9 nmol/L was fine. What do I do fit not sure how these levels are in range for 25-30 age group.
>>
>>37812956
How about you JUST FUCKING LIFT?
>>
>>37812989
I do and used to enjoy it a lot more.
>>
>>37813114
Well then maybe you're burned out and need to re-evaluate why you want to do the things you've been doing?
>>
>>37812956
9 is really low. you should get a second opinion. I read somewhere that below 8 was cause for TRT and between 8 and 12 was cause for TRT if the symptoms were bad enough.
>>
>>37813271
He said he's been doing this for years and my libido is caused by shit in my head. Was trying to blame a brake up and completely ignored the test levels.
>>
>>37812956
Are you currently on a cut or a calorie deficit?
>>
How about you man the fuck up and stop being a little bitch
>>
>>37813871
Well then hes an idiot, get a second opinion you dimwit
>>
>>37812956
>Urologist visit
Did he touch your peepee?
>>
>>37812956
so you were hoping a doctor would give you legal steroids and are mad because they said you don't need it

you sound like a bitch, must be the low test
>>
>>37813970
It was a referral and took months to get.
>>
>>37814039
Lol not really it's pretty easy to get steroids I wanted to know the cause of the sudden change.
>>
>>37814079
just get steroids then.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.