[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has lifting increased your chances of getting a gf? For me, no.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: feeltrip.jpg (69 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
feeltrip.jpg
69 KB, 480x270
Has lifting increased your chances of getting a gf?

For me, no.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
I'm married with 2 kids
Enjoy the single life....
>tfw wish I could turn back time and live a few more years as a bachelor before getting hitched
>>
File: 1365437096907.png (23 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1365437096907.png
23 KB, 800x800
>>37812544
#1.) Do not enter into a Marriage contract. That's a buy/finance agreement, which means you are saying that you will be "kept" forever. That's a very delusional stance to take with today's market. You might be kept forever, but there's a high chance you will not be kept forever. Thus, it's better to only lease, which in this case is to only enter into DATING structures with women but no Marriage structures. A date is a temporary lease agreement.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 633x758
>>37812553
That's the thing mate, GFs aren't even that great, I think we sometimes distort our minds to believe GFs are what we want, when in fact it's a money and drama drain. The only benefits are sex, the perceived feeling of being in love, and the occasional quality time spent together.
In regards to being single, there aren't any restrictions to life, no girlfriend drama.
I don't know man, sometimes I think being single >>> relationship of all forms
>>
File: feell.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
feell.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>37812643
Preferred Method - The Lease Agreement

My thesis and theory is that Women select and manage the Men in their lives today (from a dating standpoint) as only appliances that are selected for their present-day utility (happiness). Their utility desires and goals can change at any moment, and once they change, the appliance that they selected might no longer be the optimal one for them.

As a result of this, I believe that most men should see women as temporary "lease" agreements rather than "buy/finance" agreements.

Coming back to the equipment/appliance example, when an appliance experiences a high amount of equipment obsolescence, it's always recommended to lease said equipment rather than buying it, due to the fact that the owner isn't going to keep the equipment "forever".

As a result, if Men today in 2015 are going to properly address this market of women, they would only see women as temporary lease agreements and not put themselves into any foolish situations of a buy/finance agreement which doesn't line up to the bulk of the marketplace.
>>
>>37812697
>men today in 2015
>>
File: merchant.jpg (14 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
14 KB, 183x232
>>37812732
That's a typo goyim. I meant 2016.
>>
>fuck some girl for about a month
>no feelings whatsoever
>see a snapchat of her with another guy
>instantly jealous and upset
>>
>>37812775
Women are like monkeys. Once they let go of one branch, they grab onto the other.

But that guy could be a beta orbiter.
>>
>>37812494
I already have a gf so no. It might have though, but I haven't noticed
>>
>>37812794
Yeah but I wasn't done fucking her, I was going to try to do it this week again
>>
When you break down the math, for me yeah.

Getting fitter gave me more confidence, more confidence means i spoke to more people, speaking to more people helped me get over my social anxiety, no social anxiety, no more droppin da spagot around qts, no spagot means better interactions with women in general.

So in the most roundabout way possible. Yeh.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.