[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Squats with a broken toe, yay or nay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Squats with a broken toe, yay or nay?
>>
>>37811998
Pain is weakness leaving the body anon
>>
>>37812017
True but I feel kind of off balance
>>
Do it you faggot, you really gonna let a fucking snapped pinky toe stop your gains? What a pussy, just stop lifting altogether.
>>
>>37811998
Go to a physician.
>>
>>37811998
You should just cut that thing off
>>
>>37811998
tape it and go for it
>>
>>37811998
I don't see why not

the weight while squatting should be centered over mid foot so I don't think it should affect you so much
>>
All the weight should be on the heel anyway.
>>
Hey, I broke my toe just the other day too!
Go for it, it'll be fun! Post results later.
>>
>>37812771
How did you do yours?

Me? I picked up and threw a 45lb plate off a machine in a fit of rage and it swirled around and landed on my pinky I am just hoping the guy who left the weight on the machine didn't see me because he would have won.
>>
>>37812811
Played bare-feet soccer drunk. Good times.
>>
>>37811998
yay don't be a bik
>>
>>37811998
It's just the little toe, as long as it doesn't fuck with your form, go for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 610x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 610x420
>You want to do WHAT with a fractured toe????
>>
ask your doctor? unless you're some americuck who doesn't have a GP lmao
>>
>>37813159
I'm in Canada and it would take a couple days to see my doctor
>>
>>37811998
Nay
Is it a stress fracture or a properly broken bone?
>>
>>37813176
oh i feel bad for you, in australia i can just go see my doctor any time.
>>
>>37813176
Lol
>>
>>37813176
>couple days
>>
>>37813213
Hairline fracture of one of the bones in the pinky toe
>>
>>37813311
Ah shit, that's quite a bitch.
I wouldn't do leg day as any pressure could prevent the bone from healing and make the fracture larger. Usually takes a few weeks. My sister wasn't allowed to do gymnastics for 7 weeks due to a hairline fracture on her toe too.
>>
>>37811998
Tie a tiny dumbbell to your toe and do toe curls to speed up the recovery.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.