[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gym bullies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pPaf9bf.jpg (228 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pPaf9bf.jpg
228 KB, 1024x768
>be me
>like using one of only 2 power/sqaut racks at gym for forearm curls because fuck you and also because gym is usually not busy enough for both to be in use at one time
>about load up the barbell when some dude comes over and asks if im using it
>say yeah just got one set left and load up and do some bent over rows so I don't look like "that guy" using the rack for useless shit
>he says sweet i'll just work out behind you if that's alright
>y-yeah s-sure
>he grabs an empty bar and does every row and OHP variation there is
>does this maximum 30cm away from my bent over ass while i row
>finish my one promised set and do wrist curls in the corner where all the kettlebells are
>look over and see him using the rack for australian pushups
>smiles at me

Anyone else get bullied or bully other people in the gym?
>>
>>37811526
I don't understand this. Do you have a mental illness or disability?
>>
>>37811567
Autism obviously
>>
>>37811526
why did you curl in the squat rack bruh?
>>
>>37811526
you have to go back
>>
That sounds more like an awkward gay creeper trying to flirt and failing miserably than it does bullying.
>>
>>37811582
Can put the safties at the perfect height and gym was empty, i had a feeling some shit like that was gonna happen it never had before so I went for it
>>
Why did you need to do bent over rows in the squat rack anyways?
>>
>>37811638
Why do you need safeties for curls breh?

you a pussy? just put the bar down

also ez bars and small straight bars are for curling, not oly barbells
>>
>>37811526
lol, pussy
>>
>>37811638
Why couldn't you just put the barbell on the floor when you're done? Considering you're doing forearm curls, deadlifting it for another set shouldn't be a problem for anyone.
>>
>>37811648
Literally everyone at my gym does, not much floor space and the racks are good for loading your weight etc.
>>37811651
Was doing forearm curls and the safties put the bar right below my fingertips so domt need to be bothered bending down to pick the weight up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.