[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share some /fit/ recpies with me, this is making me sad Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Snapchat-3247072039895059278.jpg (742 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3247072039895059278.jpg
742 KB, 1440x2560
Share some /fit/ recpies with me, this is making me sad

Pic related, it's my lunch
>>
Add beans, leafy greens, peppers, mushrooms the list goes on. So much delicious shit you can eat.

Why limit yourself to only rice and chicken?

Thats a surefire way to get some vitamin or mineral deficiency.
>>
>white rice
>>
Where your veggies at

Also spice it up. Your meal looks bland af OP
>>
>>37810153

why bother with the rice and just sprinkle sugar on your chicken instead?
at least you'd enjoy it that way and you still get the same macros
>>
File: IMG_20160705_140140650.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_140140650.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
do you even cut?
>>
>>37810193
slow carbs
>>
>>37810193
>tfw GI for white rice is 64 and 68 for sugar
It's really pretty much the same shit. Damn.
>>
>>37810246
>>37810193
GI is horseshit and has no relevance in the real world. And even in the tightly controlled lab conditions in which GI is measured, it varies widely between different people and has minimal predictive power. Once you eat ANY combined meal on a non-empty stomach, the differences between carbs are essentially nonexistent.
GI is horseshit, and only exists for keto fatasses to tell you that "blood sugar spikes" are the problem and not loading everything with butter and oil until you end up in a hospital.
GI also does not predict satiety. Why, because it's horseshit, it was flawed from the very beginning and only continues to exist because some people have their entire careers invested in it (Mozaffarian and David Ludwig, the low-carb clown from Harvard...)
>>
Here's how I'd make that thing better, Anon:

You cut up the chicken before cooking it; I like that.

>Add oil to pan
>Add more oil
>Add the chicken
>Medium heat
>Wait till one side turns white, turn them over.
>Repeat for the other side.
>Keep doing it until it turns red and crispy.
>Add chopped onions
>Stir until the onions look sort of golden
>Add broccoli
>Add a mixture of crushed red peppers, powdered cloves, seasoned salt, turmeric, cumin
(I actually have a mixture of the above that I add all at once)
>Add garlic paste
>Let it sit for just the right time such that the spices don't burn.
>Turn off the heat
>Add chopped up fresh coriander leaves.

Done. A little effort goes a long way.

Also,
>lmao white rice
>>
>>37810307
thanks, that does sound delicious mate. cheers
>>
>>37810303
So what you're saying is: a carb is a carb, doesn't matter if it's complex starches or simple sugars?
>>
File: IMAG0144_BURST001.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1824) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0144_BURST001.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1824
>>37810313

Make sure you add a lot of excess oil. I like to drain the oil before I add the onions (and later use the oil for making scrambled eggs). It helps your chicken get nice and red without sticking to the pan.

Here's a "minimal" version that I make when I'm too lazy to chop onions/coriander (with just oil, chicken, broccoli, cumin, seasoned salt and crushed red pepper).
>>
>>37810153
Ive eaten a pound of chicken every day for over a year. Broccoli and spices, get some peppers up in that bidness
>>
>>37810369

>oil

what kind? what brand?
I been using olive oil
>>
>>37810239
White rice isn't a slow carb
>>
So is there a substitute for all this fucking cottage cheese I have to eat.

I need 3 cups in the morning. should I just like, half it with a protien shake because I legit am having issues keeping it down now.

On top of that for bfast I need a cup of oats, 4th cup of raisins and a half cup of almonds.

I was told 220 is a good bulk weight so I have to eat just to stay here.

Any help?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.